🖤💖Objectified- Johnny

Request By: hoshis_tiger_den

Being an idol has many layers to it. Not only do you have to be talented, but there is a certain beauty standard held over idol's heads, even if it is completely unrealistic, it's definitely there.

Now obviously beauty is objective. Some people have different perceptions of what's beautiful and what isn't. generally speaking, male idols were expected to keep up a fit and attractive physique while maintaining clear skin and shiny healthy looking hair which is ironic considering how much agencies destroy their idol's hair with bleaching and dyes.

Regardless of how much damage is done by the company itself, any discrepancies found mut be corrected by the idols immediately.

This pressure can be a lot, especially if those standards are re-enforced by the group's fans as well.

Johnny suh was definitely known for his looks. No matter how talented he is, fans will always take note of his body before anything else.

Though johnny was one to preach self-love often, it didn't necessarily mean he didn't have insecurities with himself.

After the NCT Link concert, fans went absolutely crazy for johnny's solo performance. Completely shirtless, dawning purple silk pants, skin glazed with sweat and glitter.

There was no doubt it was quite the sensual experience, and while the entire point of the performance was to show johnny's sexy side, he was hoping the fans would also appreciate his dancing ability and overall stage presence he had worked on for so long.

Once the concert tour had ended, the boys kept close attention on the response to the shows. Since the crowd couldn't cheer or react as much as usual due to the pandemic, they really relied on social media to read any feedback of the show.

It was obvious that the most talked about part of the show was johnny's performance. Though excited to see what nctzens thought, he quickly realized that almost none of the comments were what he wanted to hear.

"Yo johnny! Come see all these tweets!" mark's excited voice peaked johnny's interest. He rushed over around the i-pad that doyoung was holding, mark, Haechan, and Jungwoo huddled around him.

He saw photos and videos of his performance, thousands of comments and re-tweets for each of them.

"damnnnn johnnyyy when did he gets so sexy??"

"those abs! oh my god I'm dying!"

"damn, not johnny with that slutty little waist."

"imma be honest, I didn't hear a word he said, I was too busy staring at his titties..."

"more shirtless johnny!!!"

"petition to take all of johnny's shirts plz."

"big tiddy gang! Someone recruit johnny suh!"

"sexyyyy"

"wow. I mean...I'd smash."

"he should do it in boxers next time."

All the comments were the same essentially. All of them were about his body. All of them.

He started reading them with a few chuckles and smiles but as he continued his smile slowly fell. Was nobody impressed by his dance? Nobody had anything to say about the actual performance?

"like, no doubt you've been deemed the sexiest member now." Doyoung said with a wide bunny smile.

"ehehe, yeah I guess." He chuckled softly scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.