Chapter 8

You sat at a table at some resturaunt with Aphmau and Aaron.

Aphmau mentioned her and Aaron were going out to eat and you, being most oblivious that this was a date, asked to go.

Aphmau said yes and Aaron was a little disapointed that you were coming but the happiness of being with you both outweighed the disapointment.

"Woow! Aaron! This place is so awesome!" Aphmau grinned.

"Mhm! Its amazing!" You smiled.

"I'm glad you two like it." Aaron chuckled.

You noticed Aaron blushing and stood up.

"I'm going to the bathroom."

"I'll come with you!" Aphmau offered.

"No! No no no! Its cool! I can go by myself." You waved, quickly walking off.

When you were alome in the bathroom you began to panic.

"Oh no! Was this a date!? I didn't mean to be a third wheel! I want to be a third wheel people WANT around. I don't want to interrupt a special evening..." You continued to mumble to yourself.

Suddenly the door opened and you saw Aphmau.

"Hey. Why'd you run off so fast? Your not sick are you?" "No...But are you sick? Your face is all red..." Aphmau blushed even more as you stared at her.

"Okay...What'd Aaron do this time."

And thats when Aphmau started to spew everything to you.

She always does this whenever Aaron does something that'll make her cheeks turn pink.

For some reason your the first person she goes too. And like a good child, you listen.

You don't take much intrest but you still listen to her.

"I'm not used to Aaron talking to me like this!"

"Mhm..." You nodded.

"I mean-I KNOW we've been friends for a long time but getting close to him like this..."

"Its crazy..." You muttered.

Aphmau continued to blabber on as you nodded and hummed while playing with the hem of your pants.

You both jumped and paused when Ivy revealed herself.

"Aphmau? Y/N?" "Ah! Ivy!" "Hey Ivy!" You waved.

"What are you doing here? Having dinner with Teony?"

"No. Actually I...Um...I'm here on a double date."

"Double date huh?" "WHAT!?" You and Aphmau questioned.

The ladder being more shocked then the other.

"With Travis and Katelyn." You and Aphmau were slightly shocked at the statment.

"With...Travis and Katelyn? Katelyn didn't tell me she was going on a date!"

"Hm...Oh yeah! She told me!"

"Huh!? And you didn't tell me!"

"Well, Katelyn told me not to tell you as you would've made a big deal out of it."

"Uh---No I wouldn't!" You crossed your arms over your chest and raised an eyebrow at Aphmau.

"I would've...But that explains why she was all nervous earlier~"

"I dunno. She seems like shes having a nice time."

"Wait...You said it was a double date."