Chapter 6

You wore a red sweater with a F/C skirt and a F/C ribbon headband to match.

Kawaii~Chan bought them for you.

You stood next to Aphmau drooling at the chicken.

"Katelyn! Can you at least TRY and help us prepare for this party!?"

"This is your party Aphmau. Not mine." Katelyn scoffed.

"Ugh! Katelyn! Don't be like that! Kawaii~Chan and Y/N are in the holiday spirit! Y-Yeah! Their helping me with this party!"

"Thats Kawaii~Chan on a basis! She doesn't count..."

"What about Y/N?" "The only thing Y/N has the holdiday spirit for  that chicken your seasoning."

"Can I have a bite now?"

"No." Aphmau whispeared.

"In any case their BOTH being more helpful then you are right now! I need to salt and pepper this chicken!" Aphmau grumbled.

The two went back and forth as you leaned your cheek on the counter staring up at Aphmau.

You've started seeing her in a different light recently.

Not as a sister but like something more!

Shes been taking really good care of you, tucks you in bed every night, she even said she has some presents for you on christmas!

Shes...Kinda like a Mom to you now.

"Christmas decorating is easy! With partys I have to host people and smell good!"

"Oh~ Well...I guess your right there...Smelling good was never really your Forte~" Aphmau smirked.

You held your hands over your mouth trying not to laugh.

"WHY YOU LITTLE---THATS NOT EVEN WHAT I MEANT! COME HERE!" Katelyn growled.

She chased Aphmau as you laughed.

"Ladies~ Ladies~ Calm down!" Kawaii~Chan smiled. "SHE STARTED IT!" Katelyn growled.

"WHA!? PFFFT!" Aphamu scoffed. "Wow...Kawaii~Chan. Your face is just beaming...Like..."

"Kawaii~Chan is just so excited about the party!"

"Oh no...Let me guess..." Katelyn sighed.

Whats going on?

Kawaii~Chan seems really happy.

Then it hit you.

"Is about that pink dude that gives us Pizza?" You questioned.

"Thats exactly it Y/N~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan grinned, lifting you up and swinging you around.

You yelped lightly.

"Hes just a dumb guy!" Katelyn scoffed. Kawaii~Chan ran back to Katelyn pouting.

"REESE~SENPAI IS NOT DUMB! HE'S SMART AND INTELLIGENT AND GRACEFUL!" She growled.

Although she looks a tid bit less threatening with you looking up at her with big E/C eyes and confused face.

She went back to running around making you dizzy.

You gagged as Katelyn continued on.

"Then why does he have a job as a pizza delivery guy?" Katelyn scoffed.

"KAWAII~CHAN DOESN'T KNOW!? MAYBE REESE~SENPAI IS SAVING UP MONEY FOR COLLEGE! ALSO, PIZZA DELIVERY REQUIRES GRACEFULNESS!" She scoffed.

The two kept arguing as Aphmau took you in her arms and defused the situation.