Chapter 27

Your eyes peeled open as you stretched with a rather loud yawn. You fisted your eyes with a tired grump before picking up Scrouchy.

"Morning Buddy..."

"...."

You smiled slightly and stepped out of bed.

Ah, your blinds were closed ysaturday.

It would seem things were getting slightly back to normal.

A knock was at your door as you went to fo answer. Your smile got a bit bigger when you saw Aaron.

You grabbed onto his pajama pants and looked up at him.

"Yeah?" "That's...Not how you greet someone in the morning." "Morning Aaron." "Good Morning hon'."

You and Aaron aren't on Daughter-Father basis just yet.

Sure, you consider him to be your Dad but you can't call him that as loosly as you call Aphmau Monm.

It will take some time to get used to. Aaron understood that.

You triple-checked him and everything. Snapping your thoughts for a moment you peered behind the man.

"Where's Mom?" "Huh? You...Haven't seen what's outside?" You raised a brow and went to open your blinds.

The sight made your eyes sparkle with joy.

"SNOW! SNOW! AARON, THERE'S SNOW! I HAVEN'T SEEN SNOW SINCE I FIRST MET APHMAU!"

Aaron laughed and nodded, "I Know. Your Moms out there right now." "Can I go play!?" "Sure. But get a sweater..." You grinned and nodded.

Now fully dressed in warm clothes you went to go outside.

You wore a F/c sweater with some regular bants and black boots. The bold words on the front read, 'Big Bad Wolf' which made you laugh a little.

You held Scrouchy close while stepping outside. They had a sweater as well! Can't have them getting cold, can we?

Aphmau, Garroth, and Kawaii~Chan were rolling around into the snow making you laugh and jump into it.

You laughed when realizing it was up to your knees before looking at Scrouchy.

"See? It's snow! Don't worry. It can't hurt you or anything like that. I thought the same thing when I first saw it." You smiled fondlyat the memory.

You couldn't help but feel just a little nostalgic even if that time wasn't too long ago.

You were learning everything about the world and didn't know what anything had been at all.

Now, you know a little more.

Not everything but...your not as cluelss as you were before.

That's what you wanted anyway! To know more. Now you do!

You then looked up and cocked your head to the side in confusion.

It's freezing cold out here.

But the three adults playing in the snow didn't seem fazed at all. Aaron noticed your confusion and laughed.

"Just wait for it..." "Wait a minute..." Aphmau started. It wasn't too long until the cold air sunk in and the three began to shiver.

You laughed as Katelyn sighed, "Awh, c'mon you guys. You just need to get your winter gear on."

"Neverrrrr!" Garroth protested.

"But then you guys'll get sick..." You frowned.

Aaron playfully rolled his eyes, "They come with Holiday cookies~"