Chapter 5

You woke up as your ears darted to the side a little.

You yawned loudly and stepped out of bed. You got your clothes back on and went outside with a sleepy look on your face.

There, you found Aphmau and Aaron also beginning to wake up.

"Mornin'." Aaron smiled.

"Morning..." Aphmau yawned. "Morning Aaron..." You muttered.

"I couldn't sleep..." "Hahaha! Yeah...I saw you walking around like a Zombie earlier. It was halarious." Aaron laughed.

"Heh, PFFT! Please, I'm adorable." "You won't get an argument out of me." Aaron smirked.

Aphmau squealed quietly.

"Ughh! Could two not flirt infront of me..." You pouted. "Okay Miss. Cranky-Pants.." Aphmau pouted.

"I ain't cranky!" You retorted, making the two laugh.

"Sooo, Did you sleep well?" "Yeah! How was your sleep Aaron?" You and Aphmau questioned.

"Not at all. Those new neighbors are really loud." He scoffed.

"Ughhh...They're the worst!" "Good thing I'm not the only one who heard. Sensitive hearing. Barely got a wink in." You sighed.

"I was only able to sleep when I drowned them out..."

"Hey it...looks like there out on their roof." "Really? Let me see!" "Me too!" You smiled, following Aaron.

You stood ok your tippy toes and looked out the window. "Its a couple!" You pointed.

"Oh! I think they're kissing! Ooooh!" Aphmau awed.

You gagged.

"Blegh! Gross!" "Then maybe leave them alone." Aaron sighed.

"Are you kidding? After they be acting like they wanna try and run the world, I've earned a right to spy on the new FUN neighbors." You walked ahead of Aphmau and looked down.

You sniffed the air and stared at the lady.

There so many scents around the place.

But for some reason, you could get a hint of Aphmau from her.

You, Aaron, and Aphmau stared off the balcony, staring at the couple.

"Hey, Do they look fimilar to you?" "Hey Aph? Why does that lady smell so much like you?" You questioned, as the tip of your tail wagged in curiosity.

"Oh no..." Aaron muttered. "MOM!?" Aphmau yelped. "Shes your Mom?" You jumped. "A-APHMAU!" You heard her yelp.

"SHBGM! My Mom! My mom!" Aphmau began to yelp and yell inhuman noises as you stared at the lady that was her Mother.

She had the same skin complexion as Aphmau with Black~ish Gray hair and brown eyes. She had a red swimsuit on and seemed to be staring angrily at Aaron as he slowly back up.

"YOU!" She growled.

Aaron ran away as she still held a angry expression. "YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!" She yelled, as Aaron ran away.

Now you three were heading to her place, getting ready to explain everything.

Your ears fell nervously.

What if she doesn't like you?

Maybe she thinks your scary cause your a werewolf.

You jumped when Aphmau placed a hand on your head.