Chapter 9

You drooled at the amazing smell that was emitting from the frowning Asher and grinning Rocky.

"Wooow...You guys smell amazing!" "Like...Fried chicken?" "So goood..." You smiled.

"Aww...Why don't you ever smell like Fried Chicken Aaron?"

"That...Would be awesome!"

"Oh yeah...Cause this so awesome! Do you realize what we went through in the Maze?!"

"So...Many...Chickens."

"I can never look at chicken the same way again..." "Now I'm gonna smell like a stupid chicken shack for the rest of the evening..." Asher grumbed.

"I thought it was fun! Lighten up Asher!" "Yeah, Lighten up Asher!" You and Rocky smiled.

Logan stifled a laugh at the dead serious face Asher wore.

"That guy was crazy!" "What guy? Ohh! You mean the Skeletons..."

"No! The chicken man!" "Ohhh! That guy." "The skele-dudes said they got rid of him though..." Logan mumbled.

"Well obviously they didn't..." Asher sighed as you used your sleeve to wipe off the burnt charcoal and feathers from him and Rockys face.

"Nah...I'm sure he's just misunderstood..." "No, He's crazy!"

"Agreed." "Stop squirming if you want me to clean you both." You frowned.

Asher sighed and did as told while Rocky attempted to bat your hand away witb a pout.

"Well, I wish you guys would've made it to the end of the maze instead of giving up. There was a cute little Skeleton Café at the end! Look Zane! I bought you a Skeleton Cupcake!"

"Thanks, but no thanks. I'm honestly not in the greatest of moods right now."

"Do you want your candy apples Asher?" "No thanks. I've... lost my appetite." "More for me~!" Rocky smiled eating the candy apples.

"Zane...Ah! I know exactly what we'll put that frown upside down!"

"Ponys can't solve everything Aphmau. I was almost burned alive, surrounded by germ filled chickens, and then it got worse when these two found their way down there. Asher and Rocky were at least tolerable!"

"Hey!" "Tolerable?" The two glared.

"What could you possibly do to make me feek better!" "Oh...Trust me...I know of one thing that always cheers you up."

●●●

You, Rocky, and Logan laughed at Garroth being dunked into the water as Ashers lips turned up ever so slightly.

"Ahahahaha! Oh this is the best Aphmau! You were right! This does make me feel 100 times better!" Zane cackled.

"See? Told ya~" "Ugh..." "Hey Garroth!" You waved.

"How are you holding up bud?" "Fine. This isn't so bad. The ladies love me." Garroth smirked towards the giggling girls. "Well, Wet is a good look on ya~" Laurance smirked.

"Thanks man." "Garroth? Is your shift over yet?" "Yeah! We wanna hang out!"

"Just two more customers and I'll be ready to go to the festival with you guys!" "Two more customers you say~"

"Aphmau, I swear--"

"Hold still!" Aphmau chucked the ball at the target but missed.

"You suck." You spoke aloud. "Hey!" "Ahaha!" "I still got two more trys!"