Chapter 2

You pouted while leaning against the wall and tuning up your Ukulele. There is no debating it.

You are going to school.

You honestly didn't want to go.

Staying home and lounging around while everyone else is out soon too much better than going to prison.

Or at least a place thats like a prison.

You wore a T-Shirt that had Aphmaus face on it that said, 'She's My Mom' with some shortd as pajamas.

"Go get it girl!" Aaron called.

He tossed a ball as Celeatia went after it.

She grabbed it and went toward you making you grab it and toss it into another corner of the room.

"Hm...What are we going to eat this on?" You heard Aphmau question.

You stop tuning your ukulele for a moment and eavesdropped on her conversation.

"Mm...Smells good, babe." "Thanks! It's a secret recipe..." "Making bacon is a secret recipe?" "The way I make it is, yes." They continue to talk before turning to you.

"How about you? How'd you sleep
Y/N?"

"Fine I guess...Except for the lingering fact in the back of my brain that I'll be starting school soon." You scoffed.

"Ugh... how long are you going to hold that over our heads?" "Until you reconsider taking me to school!"

"Okay...Why don't want to go to school?" "Because," You started.

You made your way over to Aaron and Aphmau before hopping up to sit on the countertop.

"School is a prison! They force you to do work you don't wanna do, they put you in scheduled classes, I heard that their food is disgusting, and not to mention all of the school stories you and Aph have told me makes it seem like its a bad place to be!"

"Where did you hear the first three?"

"Asher told me. When we were hanging out on Love~Love Paradise, he complained about how he'd have to go back to school soon. Then told me everything about it. The only upside is that you make friends there. Even that is not enough to outweigh all bad things."

"I'm sure it'll be fine. Besides, the school that me and Aaron told you sounded really good. I'm almost positive that you'll like it!" Suddenly the doorbell rang making you turn your heads I'll get it." Aaron sighed.

You followed him to open the door and saw Zane there.

"Aaron. Y/N." "Zane." "Hi Zane..." "I see you're wearing the shirts after I made for you two."

"Sounds like Garroth and Laurance teased about yours." You held back a giggle.

"Did they?" You questioned.

"I hate them..." Aaron laughed at his words.

"Come on in. Aph's makin' bacon." Zane eagerly walked in as you reclaimed do spot on your counter.

"With?" "Frosting on the side." You stared at Zane shocked as he squealed like a girl over the fact he was able to have frosting with his bacon.

"I--Mean..Uhh...Ahem...Cool." "I kind of figured you'd drop by here after I heard you moved in with,Uh...Garroth and Laurance."

"Speaking of which, you guys want to go Furniture shopping today? We're looking for a place to buy some..."

"Aha! We we're just talking about that. We can find Y/N some school supplies too if they have some."