Chapter 4

You were sitting on the couch with Katelyn before there was a knock at the door.

You followed her and grabbed her arm as she opened the door.

"Ah. Hello there Kawaii~Chan. Thank you so much for watching my kitties for me!"

"Uh...Do I look like Kawaii~Chan?" Katelyn glared.

"This is Katelyn!" You smiled.

"I don't have time for your silly games Kawaii~Chan...The Kittys I'm about to give you are very special...Just be good to them and they'll be easy to take care of...Now, If you'll excuse me I need to go attend my vet appoitment for my 52 other cats. Thanks again Kawaii~Chan!"

All the cat ran inside making you giggle.

"HEY! I'M NOT KAWAII~CHAN YOU CRAZY OLD LADY! GET BACK HERE BEFORE I END YOU--H-Huh? Where did she go? Okay. Y/N, Inside. Its to cold to be out here."

"Mkay Katelyn!" You smiled.

She kept calling for Kawaii~Chan while you held one of the Kittys.

"Ugh...Why are you yelling? Kawaii~Chan isn't here, Shes working the noon-shift remember--KITTYS!" She smiled.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS!? THAT CRAZY CAT LADY LEFT ALL 9 OF HER CATS HERE TO BABY SIT!"

"You mean cat-sit?" You mentally facepalmed.

The two kept arguing as you stared at the cat in your arms.

You crooned at it as it purred against you.

You've never actually held a cat before, But you do like the sound they make when they purr against you.

"Wait...Katelyn you said there were 9 cats here but I'm only counting 8."

"Are you serious!? One is missing!? There were 9 here a second ago!" "Are you sitting on it?"

"What do you mean!? I'm not even sitting!"

"I mean we are...Cat-sitting right?" Aphmau smiled.

Once again, Mentally facepalm.

"Don't worry Katelyn. We'll find the cat! Don't worry!" You smiled, trying to put a lid on her overflowing anger.

"Your right. We need to find that cat. I don't want it to try and find a place to pee in the house!"

"I hope it pees on your stuff..." Aphmau mumbled.

"What did you say?" Katelyn growled. "Oh nothing~!" Aphmau smirked.

"Where do we even begin looking for a cat?"

"Well...Cats like having places to hide so...It could be anywhere in the house..." You listened to the two babble while keeping track of the other cats.

"What about these other cats? What are we gonna do with them?"

"I can watch them!" You smiled.

"Okay. Make sure they don't go anywhere, Okay Y/N?"

"You got it Aph!" You grinned.

The two went off to look for the cat as made sure the other cats stayed there.

That was until you started to jump up and down.

"Mmmm~! I've gotta go bathroom!" You mumbled. You stared at the cat and the bathroom across the way.

"Bathroom. Kittys. Bathroom. Kittys...Mmmm...Okay! Listen. So...You guys won't leave right? Mm..." You pouted.

"Of course not!"