✅️ Season 4 ✅️

{Imagine: You're sitting on Aarons shoulders, resting your head in his hair while looking down at Aphmau sadly

{Imagine: You're sitting on Aarons shoulders, resting your head in his hair while looking down at Aphmau sadly.}

Authors note here. Hello! This is the end of Mystreet season 4.

Oh my god, my fingers huuuuuuurt.

Chapter 15 was 9k words and Chapter 16 was 10k.

Season 3 might've had the longest section but this--this?? This had the longest chapters and I thank you for sitting through them.

Alright, NOW, I know you all have a lot of questions. And I'm aware that I caused a lot of these questions.

And in this little bumper I'm prepared to answer them all as clearly as I possibly can.

So sit back, and relax because this might as well be another chapter.

But first, lets see where you stand with everyone.

Not every character is in here for obvious reasons--Just the people you interacted with durning season 4.

There as Eight Levels you can reach.

Inseparable, Bonded, Very Close, Still Evoloving, Possible Friendship, Acquaintances, and Hatred

And a new one

N/A.

1.Aphmau- N/A (Minus)
You don't know how to feel anymore. Your mood when with will range from loving her to hating her. From wanting to protect her to being scared of her. Your relationship is slowly beginning to wither but we can't tell from what level. Just know, that your view on Aphmau has changed a lot. You do know, however, that you need eachother. And that just might be what saves your relationship.

2.Aaron- Insperable
After everything that happened at the lodge, I can say that without a doupt you love Aaron just as much Aphmau. You see him as a Dad, a protector, anything and more. Just knowing that you're leaving him all alone in the cabin eats you from the inside out and you wait for the day you can be reunited with Dad again.

3.Garroth- Very Close
Now, what bumped Garroth up a few points was him saving you from Ein. He took you to the lodge, warmed you up, the very thought of losing you killed him and he was going to do everything he could to keep you alive in place of Aaron and Aphmau. After this season, he's probably one of the few people you trust yourself with. You feel safe with Garroth.

4.Zane- Very Close
You didn't really get as much time with Zane this season..? So his rank doesn't change. You were worried out of your mind when he was missing and felt strangely protective whenever Ghost tried to talk to him, even if you were too traumatized to show it. He really gets points when he prepared to die for you when Aphmau was trying to kill you. In your oxygen-less haze, he was actually the one to tackle Aphmau into the snow so he could save you. You feel safe with Zane.