Chapter 15

You, Nico, and Ethan skipped to Lucindas house with Aphmau trailing behind you three.

"So Lucinda. She's Ashy~Flashys mentor right?" Ethan grinned.

"Yup! She's also my very fabulous and cool auntie!"

"Wooow! And were going there...Because?"

"Her house is always the best decorated whenever halloween rolls around! She's really into spooks." Nicos tail went stiff at the thought making you chuckle.

"Don't worry about it Nico, it isn't that sort of scary." Aphmau smiled.

Letting out a sigh, Nico wiped his brow of sweat before nodding.

You and Ethan ran ahead as Nico sped up but make sure to follow close behind.

Once you guys reached Lucindas house, you looked around in awe.

Nico stayed behind you incase anything jumped out to scare him while Ethan kept a firm grip on your hand, looking at Lucindas yard with wide excited eyes.

"Wow! Lucinda!" "Your yard looks so cool!" You complimented.

"Amazing decorations...? I know right! Ahh...Girl, you don't have to tell me twice!" She laughed.

"Uh..Ah. Yeah, that! But what I was really getting out of the fact that you're actually awake this early!"

"Early...? The sun is setting..." "Auntie Lucy sleeps in." "Ahh..." Ethan nodded, subconsciously fiddling with your tail once again.

"I can't help it! As it is getting close to Hallows Eve and I am so full of energy for it! So, I decided to conjure a ton of amazing decorations for the the neighborhood Halloween party tonight!"

"Man. thats pretty cool! Being a witch must have its perks..." "Eh, sometimes. It's not all Glitz and glamour, I'll tell you that. But I do make it look good! Ehe~! Oh! Here are some new faces I've never met. Of course I know you but, who are you two?"

"Auntie Lucy! This is Ethan and Nico! My friends from school!"

"Hm~ You've got a lot of friends from school. Its nice to meet you both, you can all me Auntie Lucy too if you wanna!" She smiled, tapping their noses.

"Auntie Lucy..." Ethan tried out.

His eyes sparkled with stars as he leaped up into the air.

"That felt so cool to day!" He grinned with excited giggles.

"Ahat about you? You don't wanna try it out?" Nico shuffled behind you a bit more making you chuckle.

"Sorry, he's a bit shy." "Thats fine. You know I don't mind, Y/n." Lucinda chuckled.

"Man. I envy you, Lucinda. You've got such an excited life! Plus, you're just beautiful!"

"Oh, Aphmau! Stop! So...Tell me, what do you want?"

"Want? I don't want anything...Can't I compliment you on your beauty every once in a while?"

"No serious, what do you want..."

"Fiiine...You caught me...I'll to you what I want. What I really really want."

"So... tell me what you want. What you really really, really want." "You know what I want? For you both to stop talking." You sighed, making Nico bite back a laugh.

Ethan sure didn't though.

"Ehehe! I want...Nothing..." Aphmau whispeared.

"Huh?"