Chapter 7

"K-Kawaii~Chan! Kawaii~Chan!" Katelyn called.

"W-What the..."

"Snap out of it! Whats wrong?" Katelyn questioned.

You walked over to Kawaii~Chan. "You okay? I saw..." You mumbled.

"Saw what? Wait...Does that mean...Oh noooo...." Kawaii~Chan mumbled, turning slowly to the Mistletoe.

She began to tear up and whine lightly making you growl.

Michi made Kawaii~Chan mad.

Aren't they supposed to be friends!?

Why would she do that!?

You growled and walked toward Michi before you kept some pent up anger.

You held it down as if you were trying to keep your ears and tail down.

You just kept glaring angrily at Michi as she hung with Kawaii~Chans crush.

You growled and stamped your feet.

You walked to Kawaii~Chan and hugged her.

"You okay?"

"I-I'm okay Y/N~Senpai..."

"You sure? Cause if you want me too, I'll kill Michi using every breaking bone in my body."

"Thats not necessary. Kawaii~Chan will be okay."

"Alright. But if you want me to kill her. Just say the word." You smiled.

"Ehehe....Okay." You sighed and walked to Aphmau who fixed the door.

"Hey. You okay? Your looking a bit upset." Aphmau smiled.

"I just hate Michi."

"Whoa! Hold on there Y/N. No need to use the H.A.T.E word." Laurance smirked.

"But I do! I hate her so much! S-She made Kawaii~Chan sad! I wanna hit her!"

"Y/N. I know your upset that Kawaii~Chan is sad but we use our words okay? Not our fists. Fighting is...Never...The answer. Trust me. Okay?"

"O-Okay Aphmau..." You mumbled.

"There you go kid. Don't be so violent!" Laurance smiled, tickling you.

You laughed.

"R-Right. I wanted to apologize to you about what we did to Katelyns poster...I hope you don't get in trouble...You either Y/N."

"Pfft! Please! I spared you guys! I'm not taking the blame for this one. And neither is Y/N. When she finds out whay happened, I'm telling her EXACTLY what you did." Aphmau smirked.

"Yeah! I don't want Katelyn to be mad at me! You take the fall!" You pouted.

"HEY! Not fair! We took Zanes wrath of the snowball for you!"

"Yeaah but...I tried to tell him about what I did while he was attacking you guys but he didn't really wanna listen..."

"Right...I remember that."

"Yeah. It was like he had some sort of suppressed rage from his childhood or something. It was just...Crazy!"

"Now. I'm gonna head to the dining room. You should follow me." Laurance smiled.

"Oh...Uh...Sure. Y/N. Why don't you go greet peop---"

"Aphmau wait!" You mentally groaned.

Why are all the guys dancing around Aphmau today!?