Chapter 11

You sat at the table with the others, discussing on what to do today.

Suddenly Dante came down the stairs, causing you all to turn to him.

"Oh! I uh...Have to be going!" "Oo~! Got a hot date?" Aphmau smirked, making a smug face.

"Dante? Have? A date?" Zane laughed. "Oh! Good one!" "Zane. Don't be rude." You glared.

"Hahaha! Yeah! Dante hasn't had a date since Kawaii~Chan in high school!" Garroth snickered.

This lead to Kawaii~Chan punching him.

"Ow!"

"Hey...give poor Dante break. He's bound to attract some major hotties with this cute new look~" Lucinda smirked.

"Yeah! Hes a real lady killer now! Meow~!" "Mhm! You look nice Dante!" You and Aphmau complemented.

"Thank you Lucy, Aph, and Y/N. I'm glad you have some of you have faith in me!"

"Of course I do!" You grinned.

"I have faith in you man!"

"Yeah I know! But your my bro! Your supposed to have faith in me." Dante shrugged, as Garroth and Kawaii~Chan bickered a little bit.

"What about me? I'm not your bro...Bro!?" Aphmau whimpeared.

"Oo~! Can I be your bro!"

"Yeah...No. Y/N, your more like a younger sister or neice even. And Aph, your not even...Look, I have to get going!" Dante sighed.

You watched Garroth and Kawaii~Chan hug behind him but just shrugged it off.

"Good luck on that....Date!" Zane laughed, before Dante took his leave. As he left, Travis and Katelyn walked in.

"Guys! Did! You know, there is a waterpark ON THIS ISLAND!" Travis questioned, as him and Katelyn had dorky grins.

"Uh...Yeah. Its called the ocean." Garroth scoffed.

"No you dummy! Theres an ACTUAL waterpark right down from the pier!"

"Uh...Yeah! We can see it from the balcony of the second floor." "Its HUGE! How is this new exactly?"

"But why haven't we gone to it?"

"Uh, because theres water everywhere on the island?" "I've been there." You smiled.

"WHAT!?" Katelyn and Travis yelped.

"Yeah! Asher and I aent there with his sister. We didn't do much and didn't explore half of it but still..."

"And you FAILED to invite us?"

"Ah! I'm sorry! I-I thought everyone would be doing their own thing!" You waved.

"I'm wounded Y/N..." Travis sniffled.

"I said sorry!" You whined.

"In any case, the park just recently opened a new water slide!" "Its the Super-Tunga-Cowabunga-Mega-Dunk Super Slide! Its goes right into the ocean!"

"REALLY!?" You grinned, wagging your tail.

"Wow! That sounds AWESOME!" Aphmau grinned.

"Well...We CAN go anywhere with the passes we've got." "Then we TOTALLY should go!"

"Aphmau...You DO know that slides lead to pools, right?"

"Yeah!"

"Annnnd going to Waterpark is a 'Swimmingly' good idea?" You tilted your head in confusion.