Chapter 10

You sat at your desk, looking at the clock with wild excited eyes. Asher stared at you with a soft smile before chuckling.

"Y/n--" "I know! I know! I'm calm! I swear!" You grinned. "Your tail says otherwise." Rocky giggled.

"I can't help it! This is the first time I've ever been on a feild trip!" You grinned.

In just a few minutes, you guys would be going to the Zoo. There was a weird process where Aaron and Aphmau had to sign a slip about going with the class and who to contact if something happens to you.

There was also a thing about who to contact if the first contact can't answer and...there's a lot of people on that list.

It shocked Miss. Melony about how many parental figures / Options she had to choose from when it comes to you. She had you highlight the one that were most likley to answer so you chose Zane, Lucinda, Aaron, Kawaii~Chan, and Laurance.

Speaking of whom, you asked him about the dance and he said that wasn't really his thing and told you that someone else may be intrested with a wink.

You had no idea who else could want to go with you but you let his thoughts sink in.

Oh!

Maybe Zane would like to go!

You flinched but smiled when you noticed Ethan stroking your tail again.

It didn't seem to notice he was doing it himself though.

"Do you think we'll see a wolf while were there?" "I'm pretty sure wolves aren't in Zoos Ethan..." "Aw...B-But if there is, do you think you can talk to it Y/n?" "Maybe...But I'm not sure. I can't talk to Celestia but she listens to me. And Kawaii~Chans a mei'fwa but cats listen to her. So its possible a wolf will listen to me!" "Cool!"

You smiled at Ethan before looking around your group of friends, noticing someone wasn't here.

"Hey...Wheres Alex?" "Hm? Not that you mention it...They aren't here." You and Asher commented.

"I was wondering why there was nobody here to make fun of me." Logan sighed. "That can be arranged~" "Rocky, No!"

"I hope their okay." You murmured.

Nico tapped your shoulder making you turn to him. He smiled and held up a hand.

"Their fine?" He nodded. "Well, If you say so."

You and Nico have been hanging out more to the point where there are no words needed in order to talk with eachother.

Asher was shocked since it took him a few months to figure out what Nico wants to say but you managed to do so in a matter of weeks.

"Okay class! Everyone calm down! 5....4...3...2...1." Miss. Melony smiled when you all got quiet in that matter of seconds before clearing her throat.

"Now, I know your all excited for the feild trip but we need to make sure everyone is here, right? We wouldn't want anyone missing out right?"

Yells of 'Yes' went about the classroom as Miss. Melony took out her clipboard.

"Okay. Lets take role. While I'm doing so. I want you guys to make sure you have your lunches and anything else you may need for the trip. Now," She began to take role.

You opened your lunch to see what Aaron packed you and smiled.

He actually got you F/F with some chips and a cookie!

You were joking when you said he should make you F/F but he actually did it. There was a little note that said, 'Be good on your feild trip! Have fun. From, Aaron.'