Chapter 3

F/C: Favorite Color
F/A: Favorite Animal
_________________________________________
You slept peacefully in your sleeping bag since Aphmau and Aaron were still working on getting furniture set up downstairs.

Meaning, your room hasn't been fully furnished yet.

But they're working on it. Suddenly, a voice called you.

"Y/N!" You heard Aphmau yell.

"Y/N!....Y/N! Get down here! Its time for your first day a school~!" Aphmau sing-songed.

Your eyes snapped open at the word.

You groaned and ducked deeper under the sleeping bag.

Aphmau didn't call you again.

You thought she had given up.

You were very VERY wrong. Your door slammed open making your tail go stiff.

"Ah!"

"Y/N! I know you don't want to school but the bus is going to be here any minute! I would drive you but I need to take Eli III to the vet! Aaron can't drive you either because he's about to go to work! So get ready please! Your breakfast is on the table!"

You begrudgingly sat up and turned to Aphmau with a nod.

She shut the door and went back downstairs as you whined slightly.

You wore a F/C jacket over a white T-Shirt with a white skirt to match.

You had your hair in a fishtail.

You picked up the F/C backpack and made sure all the things you needed was inside.

Aaron had taken you to the store to shop for some school items you were going to need.

You didn't know why you needed some may notebooks though.

You tied your shoes and walked downstairs with your backpack in hand.

"Hey! You ready for school?" Aphmau smiled.

Aaron was just about to head out the door. That was before he turned to you.

"No. Not really..."

"Oh come on. It'll be fun. I promise! You'll learn lots of new stuff, you'll make new friends, school is great!" She half-lied.

"Yeah...okay..." You ate the pancakes Aphmau had given you before making your way toward the door.

"Have a good day." Aaron smiled.

"I will. Bye Aphhh...Aph..." You paused when you saw a flicker of hope in Aphmaus eyes.

Just for a split second. You already knew what she wanted to hear.

"Aphhh...Mom?" You spoke questioningly.

Aphmau smiled a little.

"Mom...AphMom...Yeah. Lets go with that. Bye AphMom!" You left the house as Aphmau squealed right when you were out of sight.

"Were on Mom basis Aaron! Mom! Basis!"

"Technically shes still calling you Aph."

"But shes calling me Mom too! I'll take it!" Aaron chuckled at his girlfriends grin.

You on the other hand made your way to the bus stop, kicking random rocks that came across your path.

You saw a few kids that were standing there, talking to one another.

Should you try and talk to them?

You were about to say something but they turned to you making you look at the ground.