Not a Chapter #2 (Update)

Hello! Author, here.

As I've said time and time again, I don't usually make posts like this (non-story related, i mean) unless it wasn't important. So I implore you not to skip this!

So...as I'm sure you ALL know...I've been gone for a little bit of awhile.

And I apologize for that, firstly. You haven't seen me since 2023! How are y'all doing? Good? I'd hope so :))

I didn't even realize I've been gone for so long until I looked at the date chapter 3 was last published and went

"...4 months?...Damn, they probably think I'm dead fr.."

Rest assured, I am NOT dead!

But have the past few months been kind to me?

Mmmmmmmmm 🙃

I've made this today to not only address where I've been but also what happened in the time I was away. And dw, I'll try and make it short and sweet. Ik how little people actually care to read this stuff.

Firstly, Track. Been conditioning and am nearing the end of my indoor season. It's been pretty good so far!

Secondly, other stories. I've been putting more of my time into the books I plan on publishing after Aphmau x Child! Reader. Which has turned 3 years old actually 👏🏾🥳

So glad you guys' have stuck around for this long. We're near home stretch here, I promise 🥲

Thirdly, other hobbies as well as more future related stuff. Yes, I've been coloring and gaming instead of writing. And when I'm not doing that, I'm figuring out plans for college and such. I've found atleast 3 places I'd like to go too, but that will not be disclosed for my privacy and my privacy alone :)

And finally, the more dreary things.

I'm not as open on wattpad as I used to be, but I don't mind it this time. Bc while those first few things were a factor in why I was gone, these things are the main reasons. But I don't like to focus on depressing things for too long! So i'll make it fast!

So.

1| Wattpad deleted all of my Aphmau x Child! Reader drafts and all the other drafts to different stories after a bug occured 🙂

I can't make this up.

I reloaded and redownloded multiple times until, I was just booted from my account.

I. Was. Hurt, y'all. Like hurt hurt.

The chapters were up to 7k words and then just - poof - gone.

Ngl, I was drowning in an indescribable emptiness for that first whole week of January. Eventually, I got it all back near the end of January but at that point I had written all the chapters of this book that I could recall and was just burnt out.

So I stopped for a little while to do others things. (Them hobbies I mentioned)

Now,

2|The past few weeks have been a bit..rough, I'll admit. I don't want to get into it a little too much. I am painfully aware of how many younger people read this book. But long story short, guys are trash and my friend reccomended me therapy.

She thinks it could be some form of depression.

Buuut therapys too expensive sooooo...I can do without.

It's just a feeling. I'm sure it'll pass. My friends have been really helpful with it and I couldn't ask for a better group of people.

You guys don't need to worry. Ik a lot of you were, lol. Writing for y'all and reading your comments afterward makes me smile or laugh and want to keep writing. So thank you guys too.

I appreciate all 396 of you more than you can know 🥰

ANYWAAAYS moving oooon..sorry if that was sappyyy.

The next chapter will be the last one surrounding Y/ns friends!

I'd like to say it's gonna come quicker than the last one buuut I'm not entirly sure yet.

But I AM ALIVE! And somewhat well! I'm very glad you all enjoyed the new chapter as much as you did.

I'll talk to you all in the next little bumper soon.

Again, I do hope you all have enjoyed the new year so far. 🩷

Have a great Day/Afternoon/Night!!