Chapter 13

You leaned against Garroth as you and Dante watched Aaron try and teach Aphmau to swim.

"Alright, now, we've been training all week. Lets see if its paid off. Just remember to kick."

"I can do this! I CAN DO THIS!"

"Swim like a dolphin Aph!" You grinned.

"Swim like a dolphin!"

"Be fearless!"

"FEARLESS!"

"YOU GOT THIS!"

"I GOT THIS!" Aphmau ran toward the ocean as you and the others watched.

"Are you sure letting her go into the ocean so soon is a good idea?" Dante questioned.

"Yes. I'm sure she'll be fine."

"Sink or swim, huh?" "She'll swim. And, if she doesn't, I'm right here to get her."

"Me too!" You smiled. "Aww! Thats sweet!" Garroth smiled. "Speaking of sweet, that cruise is coming up soon! I'M SO EXCITED!"

Cruise.

Were they talking about the hotel that was on water?

It seemed inresting.

But you weren't sure if you can go.

"Thats right! I almost forgot! So, who are you planning on taking Dante. Ehhh~?" Garroth smirked.

"Well, Erik and Sylvana actually gave me and Teony their cruise tickets! They wanted to go apologise for the whole kissing thing..."

"Well that was uh...Nice of them."

"AARON! Y/N! LOOK! I'M DOING IT!" Aphmau called.

You all turned to see that she was surrounded by babies while sitting in the somewhat shallow end of the ocean.

"Thats nice babe! But..." "Your still on the shore!" You and Aaron called.

"B-B-BUT I'M IN THE OCEAN, RIGHT!?"

"Uhhh...Technically, but uh-try doggy paddling a little deeper...Remember! YOU'VE GOT THIS!"

"We believe in you Aph!" You smiled.

"Right! I'VE GOT THIS!" Aphmau smiled before doing what Aaron suggested.

"In any case, I wanted to take you guys! Plus, you can bring a plus one!" Your tail wagged at the new.

"Really!? Thanks man." "Wait...Does that mean me too? C-Can I come?" You whimpeared, giving the best puppy eyes you could muster.

"Cool it with the puppy eyes kiddo. You reall thought I wasn't going to take one of my favorite people on a cruise."

"I-I'm one of your favorite people!?" You grinned.

"Of course you are!" Dante smiled, ruffling your head.

You switched from leaning on Garroth to leaning on Dante while hugging him.

"Thanks Dante~!" You cheered.

"No problem Y/N..." "Wow! Dante! That really--" Suddenly an alarm went off and Garroth went to look at his phone.

"Uh--I...Uh...Thanks for the offer, but I'll have to get back to you on that later...Uh...GOTTA GO!" Garroth called, before leaving."

"UH SORRY. I'M LATE! BYE!" "Late for what..." You muttered.

"He's been sneaking off a lot lately." "I know! What do you think hes been doing?"