Chapter 21

When you all arrived back at the usual street, you grinned and wagged your tail.

Vacation was great but, sheesh does being home seem like a breath of fresh air.

"Ah! Were home!" Aphmau smiled, back into her usual clothing.

"About time! Well, if you guys will excuse me, I've got to go check on my shop."

"Oh. That's right! Kawaii~Chan has to get her shift at the maid Café!"

"Aphmau, could you be a dear and hold on to our things?"

"What? You guys just got a vacation, and you're already going back to work?"

"Hey, work is work. See ya later!" "Bye Auntie Lucy! Bye Kawaii~Chan!" You waved.

You had your backpack on your back while holding onto the fish from Love~Love Paradise.

"Finally! At least here, I don't have to worry about the sun too much." Travis smiled stretching his limbs.

"That's something I expect Zane to say. Huh? Where is Zane? Did you go to work already to?"

"Hes over there." You smiled.

You all looked in the direction of the crates as Zane slowly peared his head from them.

"Zane? Why are you hiding behind those crates?" "What are those crates doing there anyway?" "A delivery probably..." Garroth shrugged.

Aphmau eventually coaxed Zane from behind thr boxes to reveal his very sunburnt body.

"Huh!? Zane!?" "Your red!" "What happened!?" You, Aaron, and Aphmau gasped.

"You've gotta be kidding me..." Garroth scoffed before him and Dante broke out into laughter.

"SHUT UP! It happened on the way back home." You tilted your head before putting the peices together.

He must've gotten sunburnt.

"Ha! We were only on the boat for a few days and we saw you from most of them, how did this happen?"

"Does it hurt?" You whimpeared.

"I'm fine Y/N...Don't worry." He sighed, rubbing the space between your ears.

"I fell asleep on the deck for a few hours and I tan easily!"

"Alright guys...Leave him alone! Its alright Zand, it'll go away. Plus, I think it looks good on you!"

"Me too!" You and Aphmau smiled.

"It does?" Zane questioned suspiciously.

"Yeah! But, lets ignore it for now. It's not a big deal. Are you going home?" "I know I am!"

"She wasn't asking you!"

"Oh no..." You heard Travis mutter.

You raised an eyebrow in confusion.

Did something happen?

"Speaking of, I can't wait to see what the renovations look like Travis!" "A-ha! Oh shoot...Thats right..."

"And the door will be repaired! Come on Garroth, Let's check it out before Laurance gets home!"

"Yup."

"I'm...So...Doomed!" Travis whimpeared.

"Why? Whats wrong?" You questioned.

"NOTHING!"

"Are you two going back home?" Aaron asked, grabbing you and Aphmaus attention.

"Ack! I'm excited! Right Celestia?" Celestia barked in response.