Chapter 10

You gasped for air when you realized you were on shore. You coughed up water and looked at your clothes.

The sleeves of your sweater were ripped off and both of your pigtails came out.

Your knees were scraped a little and you were missing a boot.

"Y/N!? Are you okay!? Y/N! Look at me!" You looked up and saw Asher.

"Asher....? Asher! Are you okay!? What happened!" "The rapids must've torn our clothes. I can't find the others at all." "Huh...Thats weird..."

You stood up and got on all fours. You shook yourself off like a dog much to Ashers shock.

"My Ukulele!" You smiled, picking up the instrument.

You shook the water out and retuned it.

"Ohh---"

"Y/N!...Ugh...Now is not the time for songs Y/N. Come on. Lets look for the others." You nodded and grabbed Ashers shoulder.

"Ah ah! Buddy system!" You smiled. Asher rolled his eyes and grabbed your hand.

Then you two traveled.

"Aaron! Travis! Katelyn! Aphmau! Garroth! Where could they be..." Asher sighed.

He paused when he realized you let go of his hand.

"Y/N? What are you doin--" "Shh...You'll scare it away." "Scare what away." You pointed the bunny that was eating some grass.

"Y/N...What are you planning?" Asher questioned in a low voice.

"I'm trying to catch...LUNCH!" You grinned.

You ran toward the bunny before Asher got infront of it.

"Okay...Okay. Hold on now. Don't do that! Its not clean and...And it won't be cooked well!"

You cut Asher off with a growl and got on all fours again.

"Oh boy..." He flipped threw his soaking and slightly torn book before he reached the berries.

"Okay. Blueberries are okay to eat. But you think I was on the other hand can make a person's mind go haywire and give them an alternate personality that is not truly theres. In other words...Oh great. You've gone insane." You barked at Asher, ears and tail low.

He took a deep breath and clasped his hands together.

"Okay! Come here...Puppy?" You barked, making him step back.

"Alright uh...Do you want a treat?" He smiled, holding one of the blueberries.

Your tail shot up and you smiled.

You barked happily as Asher sat the berries down. You ate them and went to his side.

"G-Good girl!" He smiled, patting your head awkwardly.

You went infront of him and began to walk.

"Great. Some I'm the owner of a dog now." He sighed, before following.

You two eventually met up with the others.

"Y/N!" Aaron and Aphmau smiled. They hugged you before you snarled and hid behind Asher.

"What the--" "So. The berries she ate have messed up her noggin'. Y/N basically thinks shes a dog now." You barked and nuzzled against Ashers leg.

"And thinks I'm her owner after I gave her a treat."

"Oh great! So there is a chance the berries are bad! Aph, are you sure your okay?" Aaron questioned.

"I'm perfectly fine!" "Yeah! She looks...Fine to me~" Garroth smirked.