Chapter 12

You sat on Aarons neck as you all went to Aphmau and Zane.

Aphmau took him to get new swim trunks and you were left with the others.

Travis uncovered your eyes and asked if you saw anything.

And your response was, "I've saw enough." Katelyn smirked and ruffled your head.

You went on a water slide with Aaron and got a little scared but he held you and said he wasn't going to let you fall.

"Those are cute!" You smiled, eyeing Zanes swim trunks.

He shot a glare your way but you knew it wasn't serious.

"You guys missed it. This ride was crazy!" "It was awesoooome!" You grinned.

"A little...TOO crazy..." Travis muttered.

"What's the matter Travis? I thought you liked water slides." Zane chuckled.

"Its not that! I don't think I should have had on that hot sauce..." Travis gagged.

"Eww...Don't puke!" You whined.

"Maybe it's best we take a small break before we keep going on the slides. Come here Travis, let's get you some water." Katelyn sighed.

"Sooo...How were they together Aaron? Y/N?"

"Pretty good!" You smiled.

"Travis came down one of the slides head-first, and Katelyn caught him at the bottom!"

"It was romantically gross." You gagged.

"Really? So they're being all cute-sy and stuff?"

"Ehh...Looks like it."

"Yup."

Aphmau squealed and you and Aarons news making you both smile.

"Wait...What are you three up to?"

"Nothing! We're up to nothing! Its just, we've noticed Travis and Katelym to become closer!" Aphmau smiled, speaking in a sing song voice.

"Well, DUH, she's over there helping him get drink." You facepalmed as Aphmau let put a hint-hint cough.

"WAIT, you mean THEY!?"

"We think they're getting closer, but they haven't confirmed anything yet."

"But they've been acting kinda weird!"

"And Katelyn hasn't been hitting Travis as much!" You, Aaron and Aphmau spoke.

"Now that you mention it, she hasn't."

"What are you guys talking about?" Kawaii~Chan questioned. "Aphmau thinks--"

"ZANE!" Aphmau yelled, before shoving Kawaii~Chan into the lazy river.

"What the--"

"You know how Kawaii~Chan gets with shipping stuff! Don't you DARE tell her! Let Travis and Katelyn do this ln their own!"

"Ohh...Got it."

"Ughh! Aphmau~Senpai! What was that for?" "I uhh...Well! Aaron touched my butt! Yeah! And he scared me!" Aphmau giggled nervously.

"Wha!?" Aaron blushed.

You groaned into your hands.

"Play along!" Aphmau whispeared.

"Oh right! Yes! That uhh...Not thay I've ever actually--"

"What makes you think that was any better?" You scoffed, hopping onto the ground and covering your ears.