Chapter 11

You watched the door with lowered ears and a pout as Asher watched you.

"Well, this is a complete 180 personality shift compared to yesturday."

"Yeah, whats the matter Y/n? Didn't you like going to the Zoo?" Asher and Rocky questioned.

"Alex isn't here yet...D-Do you think they're really mad at me?"

"What? Why would they be mad?"

"I-I ripped their scarf and it seemed really important to them and I dunno! They had this look in their eye! They said they were fine with it and they weren't mad but they look mad! And sad!"

Asher and Ethan exchanged a look before Ethan layed his head on the desk with a solemn look.

"Its...a bit complicated. But I'm sure they're fine. Alex is usually straight-foreward about how she feels. Sometimes...They'd tell you if what you did upset them or not. Okay? Take my word for it."

With a sigh you nodded before the doors opened.

"Late again, I see?" Miss. Melony chuckled.

"Yes Ma'am. Sorry. I missed the bus and had to walk here."

"Its okay. Your just in time for class anyway. But maybe try setting an alarm next time?"

"Ehehe...Yeah, I'll do that." Alex nodded.

They went to take a seat next to you not exactly looking you in the eye.

"Uhm...Good Morning!" You called out with nervous sweat.

"Hm? Oh! Morning Wolfy." Alex smiled with a wave. You were a bit shocked.

Alex actually seemed...Fine? I guess? But they weren't wearing their scarf today.

"Hey...A-Alex? Are you mad at me?"

"Mad? Why would I be mad?"

"Your...Scarf. I ripped it, remember? I went to get it even though you told me to wait. I wanted to get something even though it could've floated farther away. And now your not even wearing it today. Are you mad?"

"Ohhh. That thing. Okay, first off! Stop blaming yourself. Anything could've happened. I'm almost positive that it would've gotten ripped no matter what happened. And I'm no thay mad about it anyway. Its just a scarf. I can always get another." Alex shrugged.

You stared at them, not liking the way they said that.

It seemed a little forced.

Too forced your liking.

"Now shush. We need to pay attention to class." Alex smirked, pinching your werewolf ear in a playful manner.

You winced and pouted making them chuckle before turning back to Miss. Melony.

You kept staring at them in class as their words played in your head.

Then it hit you.

You turned to Alex with wide eyes and a shocked/hurt expression.

Did they...

DID THEY SERIOUSLY JUST LIE TO YOUR FACE!?

***

"And thats what happened! They said their not mad at me but I'm not buying it. The're lying to me! I hate being lied too..."

"Whoa. Hates a strong word Y/n. We discussed this this." Aaron chuckled, patting your head before grabbing your hand.

"And you forget you used to lie too." Aphmau reminded.

"About these cute little things." She smiled, rubbing the shell of your werewolf ears she held back a squeal when they flapped with a twitch.