Chapter 2

You sat on the couch holding Celestia.

You had grown quiet close with the dog.

She seems to like you and you seem to like her.

Today you wore a F/C sweatshirt with a bunny on it as made by Kawaii~Chan!

Two peices of your hair was pull back and being held together by a butterfly pin.

Just then Aphmau gasped as you fixed your attention to her.

"Its snowing! The winter forecast in say anything about snow! EeEeEe~! Come on! We've gotta go tell the girls!" Aphmau smiled, dragging you up the stairs.

She knocked on the door as you gripped to her side.

"Do you wanna build a snowman~"

"MOTHER OF IRENE APHMAU! DON'T YOU DARE---" "Come on lets go and~" You smiled.

"Don't you dare finish that verse..." Katelyn growled.

"Plaaaaay~" You and Aphmau sang. 

"THATS IT! YOU BOTH ARE DEAD!" "Noooo!" You whined.

"Katelyn please no! We were just kidding!"

You snickered and watched from the doorway as Katelyn pinned Aphmau to the snow.

You watched the Snow fall before putting your hand out.

You shivered and went back in.

You've never actually experienced Snow before.

This was the first time you've ever actually tried to play in it.

You stepped out and smiled.

You rolled around in the snow and tossed some in the air while smiling.

"Ehehe~!" You laughed. Katelyn and Aphmau smiled at you.

"Having fun there pint size?" Katelyn smirked. You looked at her before falling on your butt.

"Yeah! Snows fun!" You smiled, sneezing.

"I guess it is...But you need to put on a coat if you wanna play somemore. I don't want you getting sick. Today were gonna relax with Katelyn! And you need to be full heal if were gonna do this!"

"Yay!" You grinned.

You wore your sweater with boots and some leggings Kawaii~Chan gave to you.

You leaned against Aphmau as she walked to the kitchen.

"Whats hot chocolate?"

"Basically its warm water with a bit of chocolate and Marshmellows in it." You jumped and began to sweat.

You haven't told Aphmau your a werewolf yet.

You were scared about how she'll react.

"Something wrong?" "Ah...Its just, I can't have chocolate. I'll get super sick afterward. Its like poison..." You gagged.

"Oh my goodness! I had no idea! Don't worry! I have some substitute Hot Chocolate that is safe for you to drink!"

"Okie!"

"Okay! Now lets get cooki--"

Just then the doorbell rang making you raise an eyebrow.

"I'll get it! Don't rush to get the door Katelyn...Seriously...Don't." You laughed and followed Aphmau to the door.

When she opened it, A lady appeared.

"Oh! Uh...Hi?"

"Hi! My name is crystal I live in the house behind the house across the street! First off, I want to humbly welcome you and your daughter to the neighborhood! Here! Take this fruit basket!"