Chapter 4

A/N:..Been a minute, huh?...Hiiii :)) I can't wait to wrap up these next few chapters 😮‍💨 Miss writing the goofy MyStreets Episodes. Only 4 More til' Aphmau and the gang comes back into the story.

Possible T.Ws: Mention of smoking, killing, discussion of traumatic expierences,

Lmk if I missed any.

Tread lightly ♡

_________________________________________

When she opened her eyes, a bright light was all that filled them. It..it burned a little. Made it hard to see just what she was laying on. But she could feel. And whatever she was sitting on felt...incredibly soft, actually. Warm.

She sat up. Instantly, she winced in pain. Her head felt like somebody was punching it hard over and over and over--Her entire body feeling empty and heavy.

The last thing she could actually recall was being in the cold and grimey outside. Standing up to the man with loud boots. With a rough and mean touch. Tall and threatening and imposing. Sending all of the small wolfs' instincts into overdrive.

All..All to do what? To save--Papa..

Her eyes widened, body slowly waking back up again.

"Pa? P-Papa Wolf!" She tried to move. Get up. Find him. Anything! She had too! What if that man didn't help her like she thought? She told him her name, though, wasn't that what he wanted!? For some reason her sense of smell wasn't working anymore. Neither was her hearing. Why can't she see much right now?

Her little heart beat was picking up in pace. Going too fast for her to handle. Making her breathing short and choppy. Tears stung her bleary eyes as she tried to force enough strength to stand up one more time until finally a weight was rested ontop of her head.

A quiet, hoarse breath left the weight.

"Hey now..what's with the heartbeat pup? Have a bad dream?"

That voice.

Looking up, her heart relaxed upon seeing the warm but tired eyes that stared back at her. Staring threw her.

"Hi." He smiled forcibly, lifting his head from where he layed it ontop of her.

Her face scruntched tightly, "Pa..PaAhhhh-!" She cut herself off with a sob. She sniffed grossly, words getting caught in her throat as a louder cry forced its way out of her mouth.

Papa Wolf flinched. Okay--She's being loud. He wasn't all that used to her crying like this just yet, so obviously, he isn't sure how to comfort her either.

"Shh..shh.! Heyhey, calm down kid! I'm fine. We're fine! Don't..Don't cry!" Those words seemed to do nothing for the poor girl, though, as she just kept sobbing louder and louder.

He leaned his head back with a groan.

Being a Dad was..a lot harder than it looks. And he only met the kid a few days ago. Give him a break!

"Look, I--I'm sorry..I left you alone. I just..needed to take a nap! I was sleepy!"

Being sleepy means your heart makes no noise? She didn't get it..

"But It won't happen again, I promise. Look, look!" He wiggled his fuzzy ears about with a silly grin, "My ears can move! If I were really hurt, I wouldn't be able to move an inch of anything! Y'know? No need to cry. I'm fine!"

The small wolfs crys seemed to die down. She fisted her still bleary eyes, leaning close to the man she called 'Papa'. She knew he was just being silly for her sake, lying about how he's really feeling. She's not that naive.