Chapter 30

"Y/n? What do you think?"

You cupped your chin with your hands and pursed your lips while looking around at the festive home.

You nodded and gave a thumbs up.

"Looks perfect!"

"Babe, are you sure you wanna go through with this Christmas party for...everyone? You've already done so much for me and my family." Aaron sighed.

"Heh, nonsense! There's still more to do!" "Aren't you tired?" "Ha-ha! Nope! I'm pumped with holiday magic!"

"What does that mean?" "It means I've had 6 cup of coffees and I don't know when to stop! Ha-ha!"

"Oh, uh--"

"I thought you didn't like coffee." You murmured.

"Ha, I love coffee! I just need, like, 6 packets of sugar in it before I actually consume it."

"Aaron? Didn't you say too much sugar us bad for me?" "It is...And now I see that we're going to be in for quite a day."

You tilted your head, a tad confused.

"Ha-ha, Aaron, I'm fine! I'm just more productive this way!"

"You stayed up most of the night making sweaters. Yeah, Y/n was up with you but even she got more sleep. Are you sure you're going to be okay?"

"This doesn't seem healthy Mama...Won't don't you just go take a break?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine! Now, let's see... What else do you think is needed to make this place just perfect?!"

"Hmm, well, we have, uh...tinsel...lights..."

"Gingerbread House!" "Gingerbread house...tree...Um, are we missing anything else?"

"Hmm... nothing, really."

"Mistletoe?"

Aphmaus face went red as you gave Aaron a deadpanned face.

"Seriously...?"

"Oh, right. Um...do we really need that? Heh, heh, heh..." "Well, if you're sure..." "Heh...well, it might be funny. Ha-ha! Go ahead!" "I think you should do it."

"Are you kidding me?" "Have you seen how short Mom is?"

"Ha-ha, I get it, but...Last time, I put it up. Remember?"

It took you a minute to remember what Aaron was talking about.

Then it hit you.

He did put it up!

It was right after Garroth, Laurance, and Dante tried to get Celestia for some odd reason...

It's been awhile since you actually thought about that.

"Ugh, hey, that doesn't count!" "Eh...It kinda does..." "Y/N!" "Come on...I'll help you."

You stood off to the side as Aaron lifted Aphmau up into the air to hang the mistletoe on the doorframe.

"Ha! There!"

You then frowned when realizing what was coming next.

"I...guess we are under the mistletoe, heh." "Eww! Old people love! Blegh..." "We're not that old y'know..." Aaron laughed.

Aphmau then paused her kiss with Aaron to gasp dramatically.

"Aph?" "What's wrong?"

"I... forgot...the...Aah! I forgot the Christmas presents from us to everyone!"