Chapter 14

(TW: Towards the beginning of this chapter, there is the repeated action of attempting to convince someone to die. Towards the end, there are mutiple signs of the start of a panic attack. If you find that this is uncomfortable for you and/or triggering, please leave now and read something else. By continuing, you are agreeing that this is not triggering for you and are ignoring this caution. I repeat, if you find this triggering, unsettling, or even feel a little uncomfortable leave. Now. I hold no responsibility for whatever happens next. Read at your own risk.)

=================================

"Where is it...WHERE. IS. IT!?" Ein roared, digging threw the snow until his hands were blue for the emerald you had thrown away. Aphmau simply stood behind him with blank green eyes.

Emotionless. Staring only on him.

The grin on his face when he found it was sick. So sick that it would've twisted your stomach. If you were there, that is. But that stupid grin fell just as quick as it came.

Holding the emerald in his hands, Ein grinded his teeth together as his grip on the Emerald grew tighter.

"Whats wrong, my love?" "It's a fake." "What?"

"Are you deaf or just stupid..? I said it was a fuCKING FAKE! QUIT MAKING ME REPEAT MYSELF!"

Upon yelling that sentence in the early morning, the Emerald crushed in Eins grip creating more cuts all over his hand just as the bottle did.

His fist pounded into the snow as if trying to bury the false Emerald you had thrown at him. Burying the fact he was tricked by a mere child.

As if he were some sort of fool!

"That brat tricked me!"

"How dare she! I'll make sure to..punish her acordingly later. Possibly take a finger if cutting her neck wasn't enough. But my love, my darling, try to remember, she is our daughter. You shouldn't call her a brat--"

Aphmau was lifted off the ground before she could just barely finish that sentence. Ein had her up by the collar with the most furious expression he'd given her so far.

"You think...I care if that half-breed is your daughter? She didn't even come from you. So I. Do not. Care. You better not try and talk back to me like that ever again. Unless you don't want my love? Unless you just want to defy me and go back to him! That's it, isn't it? Maybe I should just leave you and find someone better."

"NO!"

Letting go of Aphmau, Ein relished in the way she fell to her knees with tears in her eyes. She clentched the fabric over her heart.

"Please, I..! I'm sorry. I won't talk back ever again. Just..Please, don't leave me! I love you!" "...So obedient." Aphmaus shoulders physically relaxed at the praise, standing to her feet with a ghostly smile that was opposite of her usual one.

"Always for you." "Good~. I'm not worried about..uh..Y/n, was it? Anyways." Eins frown suddenly grew into a grin of sorts.

"With Aaron gone, there's nobody to save her. From what she's taken into her body...From what that pest will do to her. From Z." Ein then took out the bottle labeled 'X', "But you..I've got big plans for you, kiddo."

...Garroth burst threw the cabins doors, holding you in his arms princess style now...

You had passed out on the way back to the cabin looking damn near dead. Your eyes had lost all signs of life and looked milky and foggy. Your mouth, neck, and face had splotches of dried or wet blood still remaining. Your new-found fangs got stuck digging into your tongue which created more blood in your mouth. But the worst of it all was that your breath was so shallow, Garroth had to place you on the ground with an ear to your chest to see if your heart was still beating.