Chapter 24

|F/A-Favorite Animal|
|F/S-Favorite Show|
|F/S/N-Favroite Ship Name|

You played with your F/A smiling as Aphmau fixed the door.

Something happened the other day while you were at Aarons that caused it to break.

It involved Lucinda, Katelyn, and some sort of bet.

You didn't questioned it though.

"There! My doors all repaired and fixed up. Jeez. That took awhile. Man, it would really suck if someone with their crazy strength came and knocked over this door that took me hours upon hours to repair! Eheh!" The door stood there.

Completely undamaged.

"That's kind of anti-climactic. I was seriously expecting Katelyn or...Garroth or someone to knock down the door." You smiled.

"Me too." Aphmau pondered.

"Hmm...Welp! Looks like I'm in the clear! Now I've gotta get back to---"

You flinched and leaped out of the way as glass shattered from the broken window.

"Aphmau!" Garroth called.

"G-GARROTH!? WHAT THE--H-HOW DID YOU EVEN--"

"There was a ladder in the garage. Okay! But did you really have to break down the window I mean, Seriously! That could've hurt Y/N!" She growled, holding you in a protective motherly way.

"I'll pay for it! Trust me! What we're about to ask you is more shocking than me breaking your window!"

"Is it though!?" You yelped.

"What...Could possibly...Be more shocking...Then you and Vlyad...STEALING my ladder? And BREAKING my window!"

"They want you and I to pretend to date for our Mom!" Zane growled, climbing in himself.

Mom?

Why would his Mom want him to date Aphmau?

"Y'know! That is kinda shocking." You muttered.

"Ahaha! Sorry! I think my ears are still ringing from the sound of breaking glass. What did you say?"

"They want us...To pretend...to date eachother." Zane growled, speaking more slowly.

"Or Mom is coming todat and they're too CHICKEN to tell out Mom you and I aren't dating!"

"WHOA! HOLD UP!" Vlyad glared.

"WE AREN'T CHICKEN ZANE!" Garroth scoffed.

"REALLY!? BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE TO ME!" Zane retorted.

"EXSCUSE ME!?"

"WE ARE NOT CHICKEN!" Zane made chicken noises which made you laugh quietly.

"FINE! IF YOU'RE SO CONFIDENT WHY DON'T YOU CALL MOM AND TELL HER YOURSELF! YOU AND APHMAU AREN'T DATING!" Vlyad growled.

"GIVE ME THAT PHONE!" Zane scoffed.

"Zane! Guys! Can you stop yelling! Katelyns taking her afternoon nap!"

"Plus you guys are being SUPER loud! Knock it off!" You pouted, holding your F/A.

"Sorry..."

"Sorry."

"Sorry!"

They whispeared.

"Well? Come on Zane! Call Mom!"

"I AM! THE PHONE IS RINGING!"

"Zane. Shh!" You shushed.

"Inside voice!" Aphmau added.