Chapter 7

You sat on the couch as Aaron and Dante prepared to tell you and Aphmau about how they both got the tickets.

A few things have happened in thr last few days.

Travis is on the island now!

Shocking right?

You and Asher were walking down the dock and Travis ran toward you.

At first Asher was defensive as to way this strange and dirty looking man was approaching you with worry.

But calmed down when you told him who he was.

"Y-Y/N!? Your here too! Oh! You were so young! How did you die!?"

"What? Travis, I'm not dead."

"Your right...You'll always be alive...In here." He sniffled, putting a hand over jis heart.

"Wha? No...Travis. This isn't heaven."

But he already left.

When he tried to jump off a building, Aphmau and Aaron approached you and Asher.

"Hey Aph. Hey Aaron. I think Trabis is going to jump off a building now." You pointed.

"WHAT!?" Her and Aaron yelled.

"Y/N. Your friends are weird." Asher muttered.

"Eh." You shrugged.

You snapped back to reality when Dante and Aaron started talking.

"A week before we left for Love~Love Paradise, Dante entered both he and I in a contest."

"What kind of contest?" You questioned.

"Promise not to get mad?" Aaron sighed, looking in Aphmaus direction.

"Get mad? Why would I?"

"I think she'll understand. After all, it was an accident."

"What was an accident?" Aphmau asked, with a slight head tilt.

"Aph...I...I'm sorry." And thus the story began.

At first you were confused.

Then you were shocked.

Then you burst out laughing.

"AHAHAHA! YOU KISSED DANTE!? THEN DANTE KISSED ERIC! THEN ABUELA KISS TEONY! AHAHA! THATS PRICELESS!" You laughed.

"Your. Are. Evil." Danye glared.

You stuck your tongue out in return.

"Wait...My Mom. Was kissing Eric? And...Eric kissed Dante. So its like...Dante kissed my Mom kinda?" Dante then burst into tears.

"Your...Not upset?"

"No! Of course not! I know you better Aaron. You know how I feel about you. I trust you completely! Y/Ns getting a kick outta this anyway." Aphmau sighed as you continued to laugh while Dante cried.

"Besides, This time around if its a kissing contest you have to enter maybe I can~"

"Oh~?"

"Treasure hunt~!" Guyde cheered, causing you to yelp.

"Ah!"

"Where did you come from!?"

"Here? There...Everywhere!"

"Thats concerning..." You muttered.

"In anycase, You six are the finale contestants!" "Wait six?" Aaron muttered.

"Hey..." Asher sighed.

"Asher!" You cheered.

"Wait...A CHILD won the kissing contest?!" Dante pointed.

"Well...No. His parents are busy and his sister is hanging out with her friends on this island so Asher said he take the place of his parents. And Y/N will be his partner!"

"Wait what!?"

"Sorry. You were the first person to come to mind." Asher sighed.

"Its cool. I just wish you told me first. I would've been able to prepare. But otherwise! Lets do this!" You smiled, going to hug Asher.

"To much attention..." Asher muttered.

"As I was saying! Since you're all here, we'll just make this house the place you need to bring back the treasure! There will be 4 teams of 2! On the island there is a tree with a heart carved into it that smells of lavender! Find it, and dig below to find the buried traesure! Inside you'll find your prize! Mr. Eric? You will be with Dante! Mr. Aaron? You will be with Sylvana! Mr. Asher? You will be with Y/N! And Miss. Teony you will be with--Hm...Well. You could pick whoever you want to be on your team since your would be partner never made it. Anyway! The two questions as written on the paper I've given you both! Good luck!" Guyde smiled, disapearing.

"So cool!" You grinned.

"Simple magic. I need to figure that out..." Asher pondered.

Teony then asked Aphmau to be her partner which she excepted but only because she wants to kick her Mother, her daughter, and boyfriend butt.

But you aren't letting that happen.

No no no.

Your beating them ALL!

"Shh! While their arguing! Lets go!" You and Asher ran off as you heard Aphmau scream your name in anger in the distance.

"Hey. Your a werewolf right?" Asher questioned while running.

"Yeah?"

"The tree smells of lavander. You can sniff it out with that nose of yours." "Oh yeah!" You sniffed the air and caught a whiff of Lavander in the air.

Your ears twitched and your tail wagged.

"This way!" You two ran toward the scent as you passed by Celestia.

"Clever.." You pouted.

Soon everyone started following Celestia.

"Were almost there! I can smell it!" You smirked, as Dante sped past you and Asher.

"Holy--"

"Hes running super fast!" You and Asher awed.

In the end, Dante won with you getting there shortly after Aphmau and Aaron.

"Congratulations DanteEric! Looks like you two win the pack of our exclusive Love~Love Paradise cruising around the Island Tour!" Eric cheered while Dante held his head low.

"Please tell me I'm not going to be alone with him."

"Ahahaha! No! There are a lot of tickets in this treasure chest, and this trip isn't for a few days! So you have plenty of time to decide who you want to go with."

"I pick Asher!" You smiled.

"I thought you would." Asher sighed, adding a playful eye roll.

"Thank irene! I could kiss you!" Dante smiled.

"Uhm.." Guyde muttered, feeling a little more the awkward in this situation.

"Don't do it! Hes a horrible kisser!" "You are?" You mumbled.

Dante burst into tears at Eric statment and ran away with Eric cahsing after him.

"That was fun! Sucks I couldn't beat Aphmau and Aaron thought." You mumbled.

"Its okay. I'm sure this Paradise has a lot of competitions you can try and kick their butt in." Asher chuckled.

"I hope so!" You laughed.