✅Mystreet Season 3✅

Authors note here

Authors note here. Hello! This is the end of Mystreet season 3.

Hey, fun fact, i've forshadowed stuff that will happen in season 4 and 6 all in season 3 alone, could you tell?

This might've been one of the longest sections. I shocked myself at how many chapter were in for this season-

There won't be any new characters this time around, aside from the ones you already know. So there's no need to try and create anything or choose anything! We will move on to the relationships that have built up so far.

Not every character is in here as there have been alot of characters added to this season.

There as Seven Levels you can reach.

Inseparable, Bonded, Very Close, Still Evoloving, Possible Friendship, Acquaintances, and Hatred

1. Aphmau- Inseperable
You and Aphmau grew alot as people this season and grew even closer together! You most definitely see her as a mother figure or a parent in your life opposed to anything else. She felt very hurt when you blamed her for Aaron leaving and was extremely guilty the entire time her and Aaron were seperated.

2. Aaron- Bonded
You've bonded with Aaron more than you expected and see him as a father. However, you're still nervous to call him Dad so loosly. So it's just Aaron for now. Aaron felt very guilty for leaving you without another word. The way you felt will bother him forever.

3. Kawaii~Chan- Still Evolving
You did not hang out or talk with Kawaii~Chan that much this season. So you didn't get the chance to evolve your relationship as much this season.

4. Katelyn- Still Evolving
You did not hang out or talk with
Katelyn that much this season. So you didn't get the chance to evolve your relationship as much this season.

5. Garroth- Still Evolving
Your view on Garroth hasn't changed much but you still very much enjoy him and his company. You really enjoyed spending time with him on mall day. Which means he is the closest with you opposed to any of the guys. (Excluding Aaron) Maybe even getting close to Zanes level.

6. Laurance- Still Evolving + Brother
You did not hang out or talk with Laurance that much this season. But on the day Aaron and Aphmau shut you out, Laurance hung out with you. And was there for you. Plus, you still view him as an older brother. So he gets bonus points.

7. Dante- Possible Friendship + Uncle
You did not hang out or talk with Dante that much this season. So you didn't get the chance to evolve your relationship as much this season.