Chaper 28

|F/C: Favorite Color|

You stood next to Aphmau looking around in awe.

You wore a F/C jacket with blue jean shorts and white tennis shoes. Underneith the jacket you wore a white shirt to match your tennis shoes. You had a red backpack on your back containing items that would keep you entertained.

Of course you had Scrouchy and your Ukulele in there.

"Whooaa." You awed.

"Were here! Welcome to A-Con 2016!" She beamed.

"Is this it?"

"Wha?"

"It wasn't what I was imagining at all..."

"Pfft! No! Zane! Silly...This isn't the convention. The convention starts tommorow. This is the hotel were staying in. Have you...Ever been to an anime convention Zane?"

"N-No..." "Aaron?" "Nope." "I already know you don't..." Aphmau smiled, ruffling your head.

You laughed lightly as your werewolf tail wagged.

"Ahh~! Then your in for a treat! Trust me, You'll have a lot of fun! I can't what to see what costumes you guys made! But...We'll wear them tommorow. I already have Y/Ns picked out!" Aphmau beamed, a little too excitedly.

"Do we have to?" Zane grumbled.

"I'm not sure how I feel about walking around in the costume..."

"What are you even talking about!? You walk around with your SHIRT OFF half the time!" Aphmau scoffed.

"Are you looking at me~?" Aaron questioned, making Aphmaus face turn slightly red.

"Of course I a--I-I mean no..."

"I don't mind..." Aaron smirked, making Aphmau let out a squeak of embarrassment.

"Ahaha! Aphmaus a tomato now!" You laughed.

"S-Should I leave you two alone?!" Zane questioned.

"Aphmau~Senpai!" You heard Kawaii~Chan squeal.

"Wow! Is Aphmau~Senpai okay? Your face is burning bright red!" "Oh! Aaron sa--" Aphmau quickly covered your mouth and cut you off.

"Kawaii~Chan! I've never been so glad to have you interrupt!"

"Does Aphmau~Senpai need some water?"

"N-No! I'm just glad to see you at the Abcome--ANIME CONVENTION!" "I've never seen her act like this....WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER AARON!" Zane yelled.

"Shes just flustered Zane..." You muttered.

"Just..Admiring her cuteness from afar..." Aaron smiled.

"W-What did you say!?"

"H-He said nothing! Don't worry!"

"I said she was cute."

Oh no.

"Aaron! No!" You and Aphmau yelped.

"A-Aaron~Kun said A-Aphmau~Senpai was c-c-CUTE!?" Kawaii~Chan beamed.

You crouched to the ground and covered your ears.

"Is Kawaii~Chan okay?" Zane questioned.

"No...She might wanna cover your ears now..." Kawaii~Chan began to blabber a bit as people stared.

"Wait...You two are here together? Is Aaron~Kun~Senpai staying in the hotel with us?"

"Ahem...Yes. He and Zane are staying with us."