Chapter 26

|F/S-Favorite Show|
_________________________________________
You sat up with a yawn and ran your hands over your face before looking around the room.

Sylvanas scent was gone so she must've left.

Your mother was gone too.

Though, the bed was still warm. You pushed yourself up and out despite your inner laziness screaming for you to go back to sleep.

"What were doing just walking around...?" You heard Aphmau say,

"Mm. My Dad was at work so I decided to go out and buy myself some donuts! I was actually going to head home and eat them there." You slowly crept downstairs, your ears twitching at the fimilar voice.

"No, No. It's okay. Yo-You can eat them here!"

"You sure? I heard about everything that's been happening recently from Y/n and...I-I know how hard that is. I don't want to impose--"

"Your fine. She's just as bad as me believe it or not. I think Y/n could use a friend."

Once you made it all the way downstairs you turned to the couch to see Logan sitting next to Aphmau in a white hood with yellow stripes going around the forearms.

Aphmau turned to you with a shakey smile.

"Morning." "Hm...What are you doing here Logan?" "Ah I was...Y'know...In the neighborhood. I-I was just about to go home though! I don't really want to interuppt anything..."

"Your not, Logan. Your acting like I'm a stranger...Aha...I-I'll be upstairs. If you need anything...Call."

Aphmau stood herself back up, still in Aarons jacket, and made her way back up the stairs leaving you and Logan alone.

You stared at him with a neutral expression.

"So," He started. He held up a jelly filled donut that was covered in icing, "Want a donut?"

---

You bit into the doughy treat as did Logan. The two of you were sitting at the kitchen table.

"And that's what happened..." You finished explaining.

"Oh. Yeah, that does suck. Sorry, Y/n." You shrugged and continued to eat in an awkward silence as did Logan.

"Want a chocolate one?" "...Really?"

"I-I'm just kidding!" "Hmph..." "Oh, come onnn! You always laugh at Rocky and Alex's jokes."

"Heh...That's because Alex and Rocky are good at telling jokes." "H-Hey! I can be good at telling jokes!"

"Yeah right."

"I think they're rubbing off on you...But...I'm happy. That I got you to smile. I could tell that something was off when you left school that day. You didn't seem happy at all. Your not that hard read, y'know? You try to mask your feelings but it doesn't work. Not on me at least. Or Asher. Honestly, I think he could tell something was wrong way before I could."

"Really?" "Yeah. But...I don't blame you. This type of stuff hurts.." "Oh yeah?" "Y-Yeah!" "And how would you know, huh?" You answered, a bit snippily.

Logan winced at yout tone but smiled to ease tensions.

"My parents aren't together either." "...Huh?" "My parents aren't togeth--" "I heard you! I mean...I didn't know that."

"Eh. Not everyone does. Just the people we know know bout' that. Our teacher too. My Dad has custoday rights over me...? My Mom lives out of state. If something happens to my Dad then I need to go live with my Mom. And if I think it's best for me, I can go to this court thingy and state that I want to go with her."