Chapter 8

You layed upside down on the couch bored out of your mind.

Aphmau had been staring at the empty spot for nearly 30 minetes.

It was starting to get tiring you felt your eyelids slowly drift shut.

"Hey, are you okay? You've been mumbling to yourself for a bit now..." Katelyn questioned, making you snap your eyes open.

"We've decorating the house inside and out...We've baked all the cookies and given them out! But something is missing...Something I don't see! And it has to do with something thats green..." Aphmau pondered.

"Well your not aloud to watch christmas specials anymore."

"Katelyn~Sama! Kawaii~Chans been feeling the same way too...Don't you feel that something is missing?" Kawaii~Chan mumbled.

"Now that you mention it...Your right...But what is it?" Katelyn questioned.

"Yeah! I mean I see it now...But what could we be forgetting?" You smiled.

"I've gotten the presents for all of my friends...I've been shopping for what seems like no end! But with all the christmas harmony, I'm just not sure what it could be!"

"Aphmau! Can you stop with all the ryhmes? I don't want you doing that all the time! Ugh--Darnet! That rhymes. Now I'm doing it."

"Rhymes are fun! I could do that all day! But we must fugure out whats leading Aphmau in such astray...." You smirked.

"Seriously Y/N!" Katelym growled.

You laughed along with Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau.

"But seriously...But let me think...Let me think!" Just then the doorbell rang and Aphmau went to grab it.

You listened in to the conversation while still taking your place on the couch.

"Hey! Did anyone order a--What is it exactly?"

"Its a cat tree!"

"Kawaiii....Chaaan?" Aphmau mumbled.

"Sorry. I was supposed to deliver this cat tree to 67 christmas street. I'm on the complete wrong side of town! Aw...I'll take this to cat tree to christmas street. HopefullyI didn't interrupt you and your family sitting around your Christmas TREE! Hey, Did I tell you how nice my Christmas tree is this year?"

You groaned.

"He won't shut up about trees!" You pouted.

"Trees huh?" Katelyn mumbled.

"A christmas tree! We need a christmas tree!" Aphmau called.

"Wow...How did we forget the tree?" Katelyn scoffed.

"Well...We have been busy this holiday season. Moving into this place and all." Kawaii~Chan. smiled.

"Whats so special bout' the tree?" You questioned.

"The tree is the only way Santa~Senpai can come to the house!"

"Santa?" You grinned.

"Okay then! Thats settles it! Were going to get the biggest tree in the neighborhood!" Aphmau grinned.

"Yay! Lets go!" You smiled.

. . .

"Why can't I go?!" You growled, as Aphmau held your hand.

She discussed where to go but said she couldn't take you.

"Home Depot is actually pretty big. I don't want you getting lost."