Chapter 12

You sat in the corner of Aphmaus room. Tears could be seen on your face.

After the party Aaron picked you up and took you to his house for a little bit.

You started crying there as he tried to get you to calm down.

Aphmau eventually took you back to the house but you didn't want to talk to anyone.

Katelyn has been acting weird around you and couldn't be in the same room with you.

You tried asking her what was wrong but it was like she was avoiding you.

Kawaii~Chan still treats you the same but your still tense around her.

You haven't said a word to Aphmau since the party which made her a bit worried.

Now you sit in the corner hiding in your sweater while struming your Ukulele quietly.

Just then the door opened making your ears fall.

"Y/N? Hey! Its me...Aphmau?" "Y/N's not here." You mumbled. "Well where is she?"

"Shes hiding away in her mind palace." "Will she ever come out of her mind palace?" You whimpeared in response.

"Come on Y/N. Why are you acting like this? Your not normally THIS quiet."

"Aphmau! I am a werewolf! Werewolves...Aren't that respected among humans. Some are even scared of us. Aren't you scared of me?"

"Of course not! I've been around TONS werewolves in the past. Yes some have given me....Bad memories...But one bad experience doesn't mean all werewolves are scary or mean. And your the sweetest thing! You being scary or mean isn't a trait that would pop in my head when I think of you." Aphmau smiled.

"Really? Even though I hit Michi?"

"Yes. Even though you hit Michi, I don't think your a bad person."

"Thank you Aphmau..." You smiled, hugging her.

"Of course. Now come on! We can go hang out at Aarons."

"Okay!" You smiled.

Your grabbed your Ukulele and put it on your back.

You both walked downstairs as you made your way to the door.

You saw Katelyn as she looked at you. You could tell she was looking at your newfound features making you frown.

"B-Bye Katelyn..." You mumbled.

She turned away from you making you sigh.

"SHE HATES ME!" You groaned, flopping onto Aarons couch.

"Your being dramatic. I already told you why Katelyns tense around you!" Aphmau sighed, as she continued to watch Steven universe.

You pouted.

"So...Taking the focus off of Y/N here, do you have any new years resolutions Aaron?"

"Not really..."

"I kinda figured..."

"What about you?"

"Well...I'm not sure actually!" You let the two talk and watch TV.

This show wasn't bad either.

Plus, the character plays Ukulele like you!

Aaron said the main character reminds him of you everytime he watches the show which makes you want to watch it more and more.

You continued to watch TV before Aaron said something.

"Are you hungry?"

"Well...A little."