Chapter 24

"Y/nnnn...Y/nnnn..!....Well, I tried to make her laugh with my ghostly voice. But this isn't working." Ethan sighed as Alex held him up on their back.

"Come on Y/n, were really trying here!" Rocky groaned.

You all were sitting in the lunch room as your friends were desperately trying to cheer you up.

They knew Aaron was gone but they didn't know you and Zane had gotten into a fight.

"It's not normal to see you all down in the dumps. And even when you are, it wears off quickly." "Yeah! Where'd that smile go?" Asher and Sophia smiled.

"M' just not in the mood today." "Well get in the mood!" Ethan laughed while bouncing up and down in his seat.

He stopped when Nico gently placed a hand on his head.

"Is it about Aaron?" Logan asked.

"Mm...Sorta..." "Wait, he hasn't come back yet?" "I thought he would've returned by now." "Me too...But...I think he'a done with me and Aphmau for real...We talked last Friday but..." You shrugged.

Logan sighed and offered you a bite of his salad.

You took it and looked up at the boy.

"Have they told you if they're getting a divorce or something?"

"What's a...Dee-vorce?"

"Y-You don't know what a divorce is...?" "Asher..I know you said Y/n was sheltered but this is another level of sheltered..." Alex and Rocky snickered.

Their words made you pout...

Even though you didn't know what sheltered was either.

They stopped when Sophia elbowed them respectivly.

"A divorce is where...Two adults sign papers so they aren't married anymore." She explained.

"Why wouldn't they want to be married?" "I dunno actually. I think it's because sometimes people get married and fall out of love with eachother. Then they get the divorce where they aren't married anymore but dating. And even after that they don't stay together somtimes. Do Aaron and Aphmau have that?"

"No...To be honest, I don't even think their married yet. Cuz...They told me they were only boyfriend and girlfriend. Nothing else."

"Oh...Well...Then I'm sure they'll get together eventually!" Ethan grinned.

"Yeah...I hope so." "Hm...Maybe you should try visiting Aaron! Just because he's not around doesn't mean you can't see him, right? It's what I do with my Mom sometimes." Logan suggested.

"I'll ask Aph about it when I get home."

"Great! Problem solved! Your happy again, right?" Alex sighed and furrowed their brows when noticing you were in a slightly better mood but still a bit pouty.

"I guess not. Okay Wolfy...What's really making you get sad?"

"It's Zane..." "Zane..?" "Who's Zane..." "...Ohhh! The emo guy!" Rocky perked up.

"Seriously? That's the only way you can remember him?"

"Doesn't matter. What'd he do that made my Wolfy all pouty n' stuff." "He said I was...Clingy. And selfish."

"What!?" "Why would he say that!"

"I told him about his actions towards Aphmau and how s' not good for her...And then it lead into a conversation about how I acted awhile back. But...Am I really clingy?" Logan was about to answer but noticed the way you directed your attention to Asher instead of him.