Chapter 23

Fine ! I am sorry but dont throw your chappals on me for late update .
I am back from my vacation and soon I will updating next chapter .

Sorry for delay .

Sorry for making you wait a lot Aarya_25
AVANIMEHROTRA
17Shweta255

Sorry for making you wait a lot Aarya_25AVANIMEHROTRA17Shweta255

There was a the complete silence in the food court . As most of the employees have left as lunch time was going to be over while the the group kept standing there looking at their friend for answer .

"Di , what is happening here and why she is calling you as her mother ? Dont tell me you got married secretly. You know na I have to wear that designer lehnga in your wedding . How could you and that too you married this handsome hunk which you didnt told me ? I was drooling over him from last few minutes. God I was having dirty thoughts with my jiju ...hawww !!" Tia started her blabbering and whispering in keerti's ears making her irritated and glare her.

"Will you please shut up " keeŕti whispered a yell in tia's ear making her quite .

" I will let you know about the decision and rest we will discuss about the contract on phone if everything favours " naksh said forwarding krishi in Andrew's arms and shake hands with ayush who look rather lost ,yet responded .

" yes , let me know your decision and rest things we will discuss after this " ayush said with a small smile on his face .

Krishi jumped out of andrew arms and hugged keerti's legs who smiled and picked her in her arms.

" Mumma , come with us to home . We will play together with barbie or read book " krishi said to keerti with her beautiful smile making everyone go awe

" mumma have to be in office now otherwise my boss would get angry and will give me punishment . You want that baby " keerti said with innocent face and kissing krishi cheeks whose excitement die down .

"But mumma..please " krishi said hiding her face in keerti neck and hugged her tightly .

"Krishu we are meeting tomorrow right , then we will play and read book and will also cook krishi's favourite cookies " keerti said but krishi was not even responding instead just tighten her hold on her neck. Keerti looked as everyone were watching . She looked at naksh helplessly who nodded and came forward to take krishi.

" krishi come to papa . Look mumma is coming tomorrow then you play , now we have to go to drawing class too . Come " naksh said to krishi who again didnt responded.

" krishi come now go to papa and I promise we will meet tomorrow " keerti said pulling out krishi face from her neck .

" promise mumma " krishi said with pouty face making keerti smile .