Chapter 69

Happy New Year!!

I know I had been mia since few days and I promised to update yesterday but due to some last party plan it delayed but with as a apology I have exceeded the chapter and written it a bit long. 

Hope you have missed me and my story. I have been facing a lot of writing blocks these days and this isn't the best chapter according to me so bear with it. 

keep smiling and supporting !!

" Just get in touch with the decoraters and look over that is everything is same as we decided or needed some more discussion. And get in touch with the staff and look whether the out house is ready for guests . " Keerti said looking into her dairy while the event managemet team nodded and jolted the point down .

"Mr Singh once I confirm with mom about the guest list , we can carry on with the invitation then. Mostly the special guest are already invited , rest I will give you as soon as possible" Keerti said looking at Mr singh , popularly known as diwan sahab who had come from Udaipur specially for event.

"Yes ,your highness "Mr singh nodded while keerti sighed and nodded .

After few more discussion with team , she huffed as they finally took their leave while she sighed pushing herself on the couch as she was tired as hell. Well but it will be all worth for her at the end as all the preparation were done for His royal highness aka her husband's 26TH birthday celebration.

As usual the Singhnia family wanted to make sure prince birthday is celebrated beautifully and as this time it will be more special as his queen will be taking part in the preparation and celebration .

When few days ago , akshara have mentioned about this keerti have voluntary said yes to take responsibility of the same to make it successful as it was her first time as his wife celebrating his birthday . Though initially they tried to celebrate his grand birthday in Udaipur but due to project launch which was on same day they decided to do in Mumbai.

" Have you seen mom anywhere Mrs Stacy" Keerti asked as she tried finding akshara in the hall but no avail. She was not in her room nor in the study .

"I might have seen her going towards library Maám" Stacy said while keerti smiled and nodded . Her feets took her towards the second floor where the library was situated . Silently entering her eyes searched for her mother in law and finally her eyes settled at her who was sitting on floor with various boxes around her. Curiously she went towards her and sat next to her and was surprised to see the different photo albums .

"I was searching for you in whole house and here are you sitting mom. By the way what are these ??" Keerti chuckled while akshara smiled and look at her .

"Nothing I am just reminiscing the old memories . How fast night changes right . It was like day before I held duggu in my arms and look now he is already 26 and having his own daughter."Akshara chuckled wiping the tears in her eyes as she handed keerti a photograph of her and new born baby naksh in her arms in the hospital .

"You know it was so beautiful feeling when first time naitik handed him to me . That feeling for so .."Akshara said in exciting tone but stop when she looked at keerti. She didn't wanted to make her feel bad by sharing her pregnancy and birth stories.

"Surreal . Magical "Keerti said smiling looking at the picture and akshara smiled and nodded.

" Duggu came into our life after two years of marriage making us complete and after four years we welcomed vedie into our hearts and it was like a best decision we have ever taken . Vedie and naksh just made us complete like in a best possible way." Akshara said while keerti nodded smiling as she look at different childhood pictures of naksh and vedant.