Chapter 64

Happy frienship day to all my wonderful readers . May we remain friends for our entire life . Love you moon to back . 

Hope you guys enjoy reading the  chapter . 

"No"

"Yes"

"I said no right. "

"but papa please ...I won't ask for anything"

"Krishii I said no means no" Naksh said in a final tone

"Mummaa" Krishi whined as her lips wobbled and tears pooled in her eyes . Keerti glared at naksh while taking krishi in her arms while naksh glared her back . The whole family was looking at three of them in amusement while naitik look at akshara who was grinning like a kid when someone gives her candy .

"Naksh problem kya hai ( naksh what the problem ). Its not like we can't take care if we bring whatever she is asking neither mom and dad are having problem" Keerti sighed as she wiped Krishi tears and look at her husband who was not any mood to listen .

"We can't . That its keerti no more discussion" Naksh said he sat on couch beside his grandmother after removing his coat and took a cup of coffee .

The whole singhnia family was here as they wanted to spend some time with each other and its being long . It was like a ritual for naksh grandparents and his aunt to live in Mumbai with them for sometime.

"Arrey but problem kya hai ...Maanga hi kya bachi hai .Why are you creating such huge argument on this beta( But what is the problem for god sake . What did she ask??) Naksh grandfather chided as he took Krishi in his arms and glared at naksh .

" Bhai please you didn't even let me bring ?? Now on Krishi time too . Try to conquer you fear for god sake ." Prisha said in a pleading tone but one glare from naksh and she too backed off .

She knew if she dare to open her mouth in krishi's favour her list of all secrets will be out in a second in front of her mother so better shut your mouth and sit .

"I just don't know what is the daam problem .Naksh if you tell us your problem then I might try to make her understand but unless and until I am not doing anything ."Keerti finally declared while vedant smirked at naksh as he knew what is his problem while naksh glared him back .

Dare he open his mouth and he will bury him thousand feet below the ground them .

"Naksh is scared of dogs . He can't handle their presence" Akshara said finally ending the argument while naksh look at his mom with a horrified .

"Momm!!"

"That was supposed to be a secret between us"naksh said in a equally mortified look while everyone laughed at his misery .

Its wasn't even twenty minutes since he have returned from office tried as hell and , Krishi is demanding for her own pet dog as her friends too have and she wanted one but her father is hell adamant to let her have a dog because he was shit scared of them . Everyone in the house were having no problem with it but it was only naksh who was denying .

"I don't know but I am not allowing for any dog in my house . Bring anything else but not a dog that's it" He said as he stood up from his place taking his coat in his hand .

"Papaa Pleasw" Krishi said softy with teary eyes while naksh fear was enough to surpass his daughter tears .

"Krishi I said no. Don't ask again and again ."Naksh said a tone of finality while keerti sighed as she didn't knew how to make him understand the things . They could have handled it maturely by making her understand but he is hell bent to scold her .