Chapter 26

A super long chapter ahead for my  readers. Please click the star button and comment down your thoughts

I really work hard on this long chapter so please appreciate it.❤

Third person POV

Naksh was staring out of the french window of his office staring at the busy people and roads across the lane . He didn'nt knew his decision of getting married again is right or wrong. After whatever happened , his heart is not ready to take a chance and this time it was matter of his daughter too .

His heart has agreed that keerti is someone whom he can get along because all the other girls he have meet are all behind his status and luxuries but in few months the bond between keerti and krishi was magical . It was not same between his mother and his daughter . Though his mother have tried her best to give her everything but now he realise that he can give her everything he has , but mother's love and warmth he can't be able to provide her. But there was small part of his heart asking questions what if

And he did'nt want his daughter to compromise on that thing . He have decided , if keerti agrees and give this a chance then he will start his live with his daughter and wife as fresh leaving his past .

He came out of his thoughts a knock disturbed him . He looked at the door to see his secretary maya standing there .

" Sir you have meeting with the departmental heads after fifteen minutes and dinner meet with Mr Jha , JHA Group of industries about the hotel venture " maya told his schedule looking at the ipad which he nodded.

"I will be in meeting room in next five minutes , ask everyone to be present " Naksh said and dismissed maya .

Keerti was engrossed in her thought sitting in the cafeteria , post lunch

Keerti was engrossed in her thought sitting in the cafeteria , post lunch . Her friends were super busy with the presentation and paper work while she was free today . She wanted to talked with them about wedding proposal but decided against it . She will disclose it later and it was very tough to answer there question at present moment so after some time it would be better .

She was fully engrossed in her thoughts when she did'nt realise when aayush came and took seat in front of her placing two coffee cups in between them .

" Where are you lost madam " ayush said snapping his fingers bringing keerti out of her thoughts .

" Sir , you here " keerti said and about to get up from her seat. She did'nt realise when he came and sat in front of her .

" keerti , its okay sit . I just got free from meeting and wanted to have a coffee and I saw yu sitting her alone . So thought why not to have coffee with you . Please have a seat and have coffee. Arent we friends " ayush said giving her a full heart taking smile making keerti smile and nod .