Chapter 58

Soon we will a completing 100K . Thankyou so much for your immense support and love . Since I started writing I never thought I will come with far but with all your support we are now completing 100k and already a family of 200 . 

Keep supporting like this always . 

If you want to ask any question regarding my personal life or regarding the story you can comment and in next update I will answering your all the questions a sort of interview . Looking forward to it . 

Target votes 170

Keerti squealed in delight looking at the  place they were

Keerti squealed in delight looking at the  place they were . She was just awed looking at the place . She didn't know when naksh pulled her hand towards the counter and took their tickets.  Her whole attention was the door leading to their destination . Loud sound of music along was coming from the door leading to their destination .

 During the college time she was always fascinated looking at this in the movies , magazines , televisions and ever since she wanted to be here . During their late night walks , she have just mere mentioned about coming here when naksh asked her about her wish but she didn't knew he would bring her here this early . She jumped and squealed in excitement as she wanted to just open the daam door and move inside to the prime destination .

" Madam stop jumping like monkey now and get changed into your outfit otherwise you won't be seeing what heavan it is inside " naksh said chuckling pulling her towards the changing rooms and handed her brown bags while keerti smiled embarrasing and went inside to get quick change making him laugh at her antics . 

Keerti soon changed her clothes in excitement rushing through her nerves and together hand in hand they both moved towards the door leading to their ultimate destination . Her hold on naksh hand tightened as the guard look at tickets and opened the door for them . Her eyes wand she gasped as cold gush of air sweep her hairs and a chilly breeze made a tingling sensation on her skin .  She couldn't believed she was freaking here . 

Mere bina main rehne laga hoon
Teri hawa mein behne laga hoon
Jaane main kaise tera hua hoon
Mujhe to lagta hai main shayad
Tere dil ki dua hoon haan

Tujhko jo paaya aaha, toh jeena aaya
Ab yeh lamha thehar jaaye tham jaaye
Bas jaaye hum dono ke darmiyan

Tujhko jo paaya aaha, toh jeena aaya
Ab yeh lamha thehar jaaye tham jaaye
Bas jaaye hum dono ke darmiyaan 

They were freaking here to do Ice skating the thing was always in her bucket list since her teenage but she never got chance . It was not that she couldn't not afford it was prettyb expensive she knew but doing alone was not her thing , she needed company .  All her friends were not interested in this and always denied making her sad and karthik was always scared of skates .