Chapter 15

Hey guys !!
Really happy to see the your views on the story .

Feel free to comment and free to vote . There is no problem . Do comment your honest views and I promise no one will say anything . If you want some scences in further chapters which you want to see please dm or comment down below me . I will try my best .

Well it is very tough for me as I have got a offer from dreame and I am still confuse to what to do . I havent reply them yet and they are waiting for me . Well silent readers wont have much problem but I am thinking about my regular readers who are voting and commenting regularly for me and giving me so much love . I really love you !!

The voting for best begineers have ready started in rainbow awards 2020 . You just have to add a inline comment "+1" in front of my story name . I really hope you guys who have nominated me will also make me win this title . You just have to go to "rainbow awards 2020 "

 You just have to go to "rainbow awards 2020 "

Do vote if you feel , this story is good enough !!

This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers and I am leaving my decision of dreame on you . Comment what you want and I will go with your  decision !!!
****

Third person pov

Keerti was caressing krishi hairs who was laying at the bed holding keerti hands tightly in her grip . Keerti smiled and kissed her hairs .

" mumma " krishi said and keerti looked at her .

" yes mumma ka baby " keerti said while krishi smiled with a toothly grin

" when we will be go home . I am not feeling good here . Chalo na ghar " krishi said

" baby once you get fine we will go to home okay so ...now no talking only rest " keerti said covering her with thin blanket and massaging her head .

The nurse entered with food tray  and tablets for krishi .

"Mam its time to have her food and then these medicines " the nurse said and keerti smile . She took the tray from her hand and kept it on the side table .

" I will feed her and give her medicines " keerti said as she saw nurse waiting so that she could feed krishi as a part of job

The nurse smiled and walked out of room not before telling to call her when she is needed .

Keerti make krishi sit and put the food tray in between them . She filled the spoon with khichdi and moved it towards krishi mouth but latter didnt open her mouth .

" krishi open you mouth beta .. have you food so that you can get back healthy and we will go home soon "  keerti said again pushing spoon in front of her but krishi turn her face to other side .

" krishi kya hua baby ....you didnt liked it ..mumma ke hands se nhi khaana aapko " keerti said putting the spoon down and cupping her cheeks .

"You are feeling pain somewhere.  Tell to mumma beta " keerti asked making krishi look at her . She held her chin and make her look at her  . Keerti got shocked looking at krishi who was having tears in her eyes . Her brown chocolatey eyes were full of tears that was making keerti's heart clench .