Chapter 44

Hiding my face somewhere .

Thankyou everyone for your wishes , I am absolutely fit and fine but due to my personal commitment the chapter got late

Thankyou everyone for your wishes , I am absolutely fit and fine but due to my personal commitment the chapter got late .

I said I will update in morning but watty was not allowing me to  add pictures so now I updated after trying for five time .

Happy birthday dear user19959466
God bless you dear and thankyou for always supporting me .

Extermly sorry for delay to my few regular readers . I know it's my mistake and from your message and looks I could see if I delay more you guys will kill me for sure . But before killing think about story who will complete it .

I have written my best in this chapter,  so please comment and share your views and things you like so that I also think you are satisfied

Target vote 130

Happy reading guys !!

Keerti looked at herself in the mirror . She is finally ready to be his bride and in next hours she will be officially his wife and krishi's mother . She didn't thought life would give her second chance and she would have courage to take second step but you don't know what god have planned for you.  Last three month changed her life completely. From dull and sad , she is now smiling and happy bride standing in front of mirror looking at herself.

Wearing a red rajputi poshak with proper ornaments she was looking like a beautiful fairy . Her  lehenga and kurti kanchali made with sambhu satin and odhani made with pure georgatte. whole poshak is worked with heavy zardoji work. Lehenga made with full jaal work and balli till the top to bottom.