chapter 73

Eid Mubarak everyone !!

After a very long time I am here . I was trying to gather myself into writing since last week and finally the chapter is here

Hope you guys like it .

Naksh was busy in watching movie while waiting for their order

Naksh was busy in watching movie while waiting for their order. They have just returned after roaming around the places in finland after having breakfast wandering around enjoying the nature and visiting the places when he noticed his wife not even commenting on the movie that she was doing since half n hour. He turned his eyes to look at her and smiled stretched on his lips as he look at her on bed with closed eyes . She was asleep .

He went closer to her and his lips stretched into smile as he look her her beautiful and innocent face. He sat on the bed close to her and and removed her hairs from her face that were disturbing her sleep with his fingers and leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead and caressed her hairs . He slowly moved back without disturbing her sleep and moved back to bring a blanket for her. Covering her with blanket , he layed down beside her and look her innocent and peaceful face while she was in deep sleep. Running fingers in her hairs , he kissed her head and look her. He still didn't know what is happening to him .

He knew for sure he have strong feelings for her . Yes he was in love with her but when he don't know. It just happened gradually and that strange attraction between them , when took a turn towards love is still a mystery to him . They both have past that deeply connected them and major credit goes to his daughter who brought both of them closer. His life that was only surrounded around his family and his daughter , now have become beautiful and cheerful . His life become complete due to her . 

Now he too have someone to go home at night after tiredful day , to share his happiness , to share his sorrow. Whenever he used to see his parents smiling , acting like a teenager madly in love , his friends and their wives , he too always desired to experience that. With ahana it was all together a different case but he was glad he listened to his mother and agreed to remarry. He just wanted to be happy and content with him and his small world was complete with her and krishi .

He blinked as she moved a little in her sleep and slowly he saw her opening her eyes . He didn't moved his hand back and kept caressing her cheek while looking her.

" Tired ??"

" I was waiting for you with snacks in hall . They must be cold by now" naksh said looking in her half sleepy eyes.

She blinked looking at him and again closed her eyes snuggling closer to him wrapping her arms around him and tangling their legs. He chuckled at her and again wake her up.

" Eat something first and then sleep. You didn't eat anything since morning breakfast properly" Naksh said caressing her right cheek while keerti groaned and look at him .