chapter 75

My birthday treat for you all !!!

Today is my birthday and I was working so long on this chapter as it was very new to me for writing

Finger crossed how you liked it !!
Share your love and meet you soon after I get free from exams .

Keerti took deep breathe , her chest rising and falling as she rested her head against the washroom door trying to control her heartbeat. She closed her eyes tightly as she still felt his warm breathe against her neck sending wave of desire down her spine. She cluchted her legs tightly as she felt wetness down there.

She decided !! She needed him badly and she just wanted to wash away this burning mad desire for him which was increasing day by day. She know he feels the same desire of intimacy that she feels for him. Its now or never . She knew she was going to take a bold step but she was ready . Ready to his in every sense!!

She quickly stripped dowm her clothes , dumping her expensive dress in laundary basket before unfurling the night clothes that she brought with her . Her breathe hitched as she realized what she brought. It was something tia have forced her buy but now she comtemplated her decision.

Was she ready to wear this bold in front of him . Wouldn't he think she was seducing him. ??

She remember her conversation with ishika and decided that she will got with this . She took her sweet time taking a warm shower and applying generous amount of body lotion before slipping inside the her night wear. She look at herself in the mirror her heart raced as she felt shy to move out the washroom wearing this. Taking deep breathe , she opened the door and moved out she found whole room doused with darkness.

Naksh poured the hot chocolate into the mug and quickly spread the mattress on the ground and lit the fireplace as per his wife liking . She wanted to sleep on the mattress on the ground near the fireplace cuddling with him and he couldn't deny her small wish. His wife loves cuddling in sleep and touch wood his daughter and wife can cuddle whole day without care of the world. He heard the washroom door opening and moved out of the pantry taking both of their cups .

Keerti looked around to see the soft fluffy mattress spread on the floor near the fire place with pillows and blankets. She admired the romantic setting with warm cozy atmosphere inside and snow flakes falling outside making it mesmerizing.

" What was taking you so long ... the hot chocolate got .....fuck" She gulped hearing his voice and turned to look at him who was froze near the couch holding the mugs of hot chocolate with wide eyes.

His eyes raked over her drinking the form finding her dressed in the beautiful black satin short , along with a black stain deep neck lacey camisole giving him view of her ample amount of cleavage as the top clung to her bust highlighting their shape quite more significantly while her arms were hidden with shrug that she wore on top of it. He gaze wandered further down towards her legs which were fully on display as the short was too short but he was not at all minding .

His eyes darkened while his breathing labored as he thought about those sinful long sexy legs and how those pairs of sexy legs would feel wrapped around his waist when they would be doing certain things . He shook his head as he felt blood rush to his south and felt himself getting hard as he didn't wanted his thoughts to go in another direction once again which were not innocent at all . Honestly he don't have anymore capacity to have a cold shower and help himself because nowdays his hands aren't of any help.