chapter 18

Hello people !!
I hope you guys are fine and healthy . Please take care of yourself as you are very percious for your love ones 

Next update after 40 votes .

Keep reading !
Keep smiling !!
Keep voting guys !!!

******

There was a awkward silence in the lift . Keerti was standing next the naksh who was busy with his phone while in front his guards were standing . She never stayed this quiet for long but god knows why lift is taking this much time to reach .

Standing next to naksh wasnt a easy task . She dont know why he was making her nervous with his mere glance only . Why her parents need to send her home with him ?? She could take a cab too na . She shook her head and sighed in relief when she saw theor of lift open indicating there arrival .

His guards moved out of lift and she quietly followed him . Her eyes widened again looking the at the media who were waiting like a hungry lion in the jungle . Now what ??

They will cut her into piece and eat her alive by adding some chat masala .

She dont want to come in front of media with him . What will people think about them and she has faced so much in her life that she has no capacity now to handle if something went wrong .

She come out of her thoughts when she listened a deep husky voice of naksh
" Andrew clear the way . I dont want to entertain the media right now and escort miss goneka to her car "
Naksh said and andrew followed his orders. Andrew signalled keerti and asked him to moved behind him .

Taking a deep breathe she followed him and saw a black audi waiting for her . Though media people took some picture but andrew was fast forward make her sit in car . She hurriedly moved inside the car and took a sign of relief .
But her eyes again widened when she saw naksh entering the car from another gate.

Wasnt she was going alone ?? What was meaning of escorting her alone ?? She looked at him again who was now talking on phone call and soon car speed off leaving the media with there question .

Keerti looked out of the window looking at the road while naksh was busy with this work . After some time Naksh look at her whose eyes were closed and she was sleep keeping her head on the window .

Naksh kept looking at her. How innocent she was looking . His daughter calls her as her mumma and she didnt object a bit but why ??? What gain she is having ?? Maybe she also wanted to trap him through his daughter but on other hand she wasnt giving him any such vibes . He came out of his thoughts when andrew called him .

" Sir we have reached " andrew said and naksh nodded . He turned and look at her who was sleeping peacefully . Her hairs were on her face distrubing his view Now how to wake up . He didnt want to wake her up as he know all night she was taking care of his daughter and needs some rest too but she needs to wake up .

He slowly shook her shoulder but no use . She just shifted towards window more and kept her hands around her . Naksh again shook her shoulder " Miss goneka .. wake up " .

Keerti opened her eyes a bit and looked at him . She could not she clearly but it was blurry image of a man ....a handsome man which a slight beard. Where is she and who is this man but what is big deal ?? It is in dream atleast let it be like that only . She again closed her eyes making naksh narrowed his eyes at her .

He is waking her up but she is not even responding and she again slept . God !!!
Now what how to wake her up ??
With determination he again shook her shoulder this time really hard and finally she opened her eyes .

" Miss goenka we have reached !! You can sleep at your home comfortably" naksh said while keerti eyes widened .
Where is that man who was in her dream ?? She opened her eyes and look around . She was still in his car and naksh was still looking at her . They have reached her apartment . Realisation struck her she slept in his car the face which she saw earlier was his . God keerti !!! How can you sleep . What was now he is thinking about her . She felt embarrassed and quickly stepped down from car and shut the door . Naksh look at her who went out .

She again turned and came back to him who was standing near his car .
" Mr Singhnia thankyou for the ride and yes can you wait here I have to give you some prescription of krishi which is left here " keerti said and naksh nodded .

Keerti turned and went towards her flat and put her hand in her pocket to pick out the keys to open the door. Her eyes widened !! Where are the daam keys !!
She hit her head with her palm for her carelessness . How can she forget to take key from her mom . Naira and kartik are also not here . Now what !!

She looked at naksh who was leaning on his car talking to someone on call. He is waiting for her to give the doucments .

With no choice , she moved back to where naksh was standing . She was confused and embarrassed how to say this ?? How can she forget the daam keys !!! Now what ??

Naksh looked at the in confusion . She came back empty handed and that to fast . He was looking at her intently . She wanted to say something but was looking here and there .

" What happened ?? Is everything fine ?? Naksh asked her but keerti was not knowing how to tell him .

"Woh..woh...I for..get to get the keys" keerti said stammer looking anyhwere but him . Naksh didnt understand what she said .

" huh ??" Naksh said while keerti looked down .

"Actually I have forget my home keys and kartik is also not home . " keerti said with deep breathe and look at him who was looking at her.

" okay ... now what ? What you will do " naksh said while looked at him .
Just okay !! Keerti thought . She expected may bè he will be angry . But he gave a plain reaction . Thank god . Now where to go !! Ishika is not a option as she is having a important surgery today . Better go back to hospital .

" hmm..can you please drop me back to hospital ." Keerti said looking at him .

" hospital ?? But it will take around one hour to reach there as its already 9 and traffic will be there and I dont think krishi will allow you to go back home once she saw you and you need to have some rest " naksh said putting his point of view . Keerti smiled looking at his concern .

"Emm..why dont you do one think . You can come with me at my home if you are comfortable and have rest and after that we will be go back only if you are okay " naksh said while keerti eyes widened

" his house "
" his place "
" alone "
Keerti thought .

She was lost in his thoughts . Now what to do ?? Well he was correct at his place . Going back to hospital will take a lot of time while if once krishi saw her she wont leave her .

" Miss goenka " she looked at him who was calling her .
"Okay " she said and he nodded. Both again settled back in car and moved towards his house .

Little did keerti know it was going to be her future house .

                                 *****
Spam the comment section guys I wont mind at all !!!

                                 *****Spam the comment section guys I wont mind at all !!!