Chapter 74

Guess the most awaited chapter is here after patiently waiting for months !!

Thankyou for waiting so much but this chapter is not edited . I don't have much time these days so here is what I managed in my schedule .

Do vote and shower your love !!

Guess we are going to complete 200k reads soon . Help me out to complete this another milestone .

Thankyou for your love that help me reach this milestone

Keerti frowned as she rummaged through her bag discarding her clothes after clothes and tossing them on bed trying to something sexy yet elegant for the dinner date . Although she knew naksh don't mind what she wears but she really wanted to put efforts to dress and impress her husband . When she asked him about his opinion he just shrugged and continued watching some comedy show on his phone .

Naksh chuckled as he looked at his wife with a frowned plastered on her face as she shuffled through her bag while muttering something which was clearing inaudible.

" What are you searching that you emptied the whole bag?" Naksh said keeping his phone aside and turning to look at her but didn't get any reply.

" Keerti ??"
" Keerti"?

" Krishi ki mumma"

" Kya hai ....I am searching for a good dress and I am utterly confused okay. If you can't help then keep quiet" Keerti muttered while naksh smiled a shook his head .

" Wear anything doesn't matter yaar." Naksh shrugged smiling but soon gasped as he received some flying clothes on his face. He smirked as he picked her undie which she threw on him.

" By the way nice way to shut your husband" naksh grinned while waving the brasserie in front of her. Keerti frowned listening his teasing tone and her whole face turned red as she look at the content in his hand.

" Give it back to me" keerti blushed as she quickly jumped on bed and snatched the undie and dumped it without looking at him. She didn't look at him as she didn't wanted to see her blushing . It was something intimate for her .

She didn't looked at him as she felt his footsteps coming closer to her and smiled as he wrapped his arms around her turning her towards him. She look at him as he tucked her hairs and pecked her lips.

" Wear anything you like. You will look beautiful "anything even in that pink thing" Naksh whispered placing a kiss on her cheek while keerti just wrapped her arms around his waist nuzzling herself in his warmth.

" You know you will look beautiful you wear that pink thing too when we are alone " keerti' eyes widened as she heard his last words and smacked his chest as heat rosed to her cheeks while naksh brust out laughing and pulled her in his embrace as he look at her who was glaring him.