Chapter 51

Why I am thinking I am losing my charm in the story ??

What do you guys think ?? Am I day day improving or degrading my writing skill .

Share if you think I am losing my charm in the story because honestly I dont feel like writing anymoreits not giving me any kind of happiness these days

Target votes 150

Third person POV

" whiiii "
" whiiihiii"
" whiihiii"

Early morning , with cool breeze flowing around the atmosphere and birds chirping loudly indicating the arrival of new day , the whole Singhnia mansion was filled with happy squeals of child . All thanks to the energy ball who was jumping and riding her scooter in the main hall of Singhnia mansion.  With helmet and cute goggles , along with blue frock she was riding her favorite scooter she was just looking cute and joyful.  The whole mansion was filled with her happy giggles and squeals.  Naksh grandparents were happy with see her happy while prashant was clicking her photos with different angles capturing memories while others were smiling .

Keerti smiled looking at krishi happily doing her things while she was preparing her first sweet dish in her sasural

Keerti smiled looking at krishi happily doing her things while she was preparing her first sweet dish in her sasural . As per the ritual the new bride is expected to  cook some sweet dish for the family members and in return the family members shower her with blessings and gifts as a token of appreciation . The staff was doing their chores while the head cook was helping her with the ingredients.  It wasn't the first time she was cooking in this kitchen , she have cooked her once when krishi was in hospitalized.  But today it was her first time as krishi 's mother and keerti naksh Singhnia to cook something in this kitchen .

" So what's cooking bhabhijii" sean said wrapping his arm around her shoulder startling her and peeping into the pan to see what exactly she was cooking.

Keerti look the her friends and naksh friends who was having teasing expression and looking at her keenly for answer . Everyone was here except naksh and ved .

" must be jiju's favourite " tia smirking while everyone look at keerti wriggling their brows for her confirmation .

" but it is not bhai's favourite . Because as far as I remember bhai loves Akhrot ka halwa. ( walnut ) . " prisha said with confused expression while keertti smiled .

" well I am not cooking naksh's favourite.  Its my daughter's favourite dal ka halwa . "  keerti said smiling adding hot water to pan and stirring the mixture .