Chapter 71

Well I am  back early !!!
Let me introduce you to the co author of you I and ours who will be helping me in some stuff . I am unable to write few mature scences and my dear friend helped me out .
Hope you guys love her writing as much as mine .

I will tell you when her part comes in upcoming chapters .

Vedant gelled his hairs and moved towards his safe to pull out his plantium engagement ring

Vedant gelled his hairs and moved towards his safe to pull out his plantium engagement ring . He normally doesn't wear it as his heart still haven't accepted his relationship with mayera yet. Wearing this ring have created a heaviness in his heart reminding his about his heartbreak . 

 He rummaged inside the drawer until his eyes went towards the huge box at the end of the cupboard locked with passcode. He knew what was there in the box. Memories of love, trust and companionship of his and his wife ...ex wife more precisely. He sighed as entered the passcode and looked at the each picture in the box which hold different beautiful memories they both have created . He didn't knew falling him love was this easy but handling this heartbreak was much more difficult.

Mere days as the date of final decision was coming closer, the fear of losing her was painful but now losing her, the pain was indescribable . His heart was shattered as he look at her and Nikhil aghast. His heart broken into million of pieces as he heard about her upcoming engagement but he could not do anything to mend his broken heart because somewhere he was responsible for this.

 He knew in future she will move on from him but facing the bitter reality was more depressing and scary. For her betterment he made his stupid heart understand but as the days of divorce settlement coming closer he was scared. Scared to lose her and scared for going away from her life but he knew she will be happy . 

Nikhil will make place in her heart just like he did and fulfill all the promises which he have broken . He was jealous of looking at her in another man's arms and having his name and it was taking every ounce of him to take her in his arms and claim her but he knew its not possible. He knew she was angry with him for forcing him but she never look at his reason for this . All the time since he have met her and got to know only one feeling was their in his heart . Love!!

He look at the small box in front of him and gathering courage he opened it . At last all the dam of tears broke down as he look at the mangalsutra , ring and chain which he gifted her on their wedding day . Now these are just the things because he knew he have lost all the right on the person who deserves this. He knew if someone will look at them and think him as coward. Coward for not fighting with world for their relationship . He can fight with whole world for her but not on cost of her parents , her happiness .

Being a orphan was years he knew what is importance of having a parents in their life . He can't let her leave them who have cherish her for all these years , who have unconditionally love her just like his mumma and papa who brought him in their life when he was a small boy of seven year old. For world they may be his adopted parents but for him they are his parents . His possession . He knew what is pain of living without parents and he don't want her to ever face this . Even it takes to leave each other and live without each other.