Author's note

Hey there !

I know all my cheerleaders are desperately waiting for next chapter of the story and from bottom of my heart I apologize to everyone for making you wait this much but genuinely I am very tensed these days about my studies and careers. My exams are approaching next year in may for which I have to complete my classes and do self studies and manage my schedule . 

Those who are regular in touch with me knows my situation and my work life right now . I am trying to write something but its just currently I have shifted my entire focus on studies and all I can assure you that whenever I get time I will try to write even it begs to be a small chapters . I am not gonna lie somedays I do have time but there are many many days where I am free or bored but couldn't even come up to write a sentence. 

Somedays I absolutely hated to write a single sentence , I don't know whether its lack of motivation or break that created this ruckus but all I can assure as much you want the happy ending of story as soon as possible I too want to complete this story before my exams . 

Wish me all the best and leave you motivating wishes for me so that I can complete this story and excel in my career too. 

With love

Crazybutterfly411