Chapter 20

Happy to see  to 🙄🙄??

Naksh and keerti along with the others were standing outside as the krishi's final checkup was going on . If everything is alright then , today krishi will be discharged from hospital .

After waiting like for half and hour , the doctor came out and asked naksh to meet him in his cabin while ask the nurse to feed krishi breakfast .

Keerti picked he home made upma and moved inside the room while naksh followed the doctors cabin along with ved .

" mumma " krishi shouted seeing keerti while akshara smiled looking at the duo. Keerti kissed krishi cheeks and pulled out the plate and spoon and gave them to akshara .

" common krishi , now we will get fresh and have the breakfast " keerti picked krishi in her arms and her toiletries and moved towards washroom .

Third person POV

Doctor's cabin

Naksh was already tensed regarding krishi . He just wanted everything with his daughter to fine . A father only wishes for well being for his child . And as a father he only want to see a cheerful and happy krishi . He looked at the doctor who was studying the report while ved squeezed his hands asking him to be calm and positive .

After like ages , doctor looked up at both of them making naksh nervous .

"Naksh reports are absolutely normal there are no issues ...krishi is fit and fine to take home " doctor said making naksh and ved sighed in relief . Naksh smiled and thanked to almighty for making everything alright .

"But naksh as a family doctor and krishi's regular pediatrician I want to say something to you " doctor said and naksh nodded .

" children are soft like flowers and if they dont get fruitful environment they starts fading and it's not a good thing . We both can see the change in krishi health after arrival for miss keerti " doctor said and naksh nodded.

" you have already told me about the insecurities that krishi told you ...its pretty normal for a child of 5 years to experience such things ...she also feels loney when there is school function and both parents arent there but other students have there parents there . Though you give the plenty of love to her but a mother love and place wont be fulfilled by you . " doctor said and naksh looked on .

" uncle she is just adamant in making miss keerti as her mother and all the things are messed up with this " naksh said staring the wall behind the doctor .

"Then why dont you grant her wish . What is harm again in marrying for second time ?? Krishi would be happy , and I seriously think you also need a life partner too and this way you will have complete family . Till when you will live in past . Think about it " doctor said and got up from his seat and moved out of the room to check other patients .

Naksh was still comprehending the whole scenario. Isnt his father love enough for krishi?? Does she really needs a mother ?? Is is ready for new relationship and new addition to his life ??

Naksh came out of his thoughts when ved called out his name and they moved out from the cabin.

Krishi's room
After getting fresh and changing the clothes ,keerti brought krishi out of washroom and made her sit on table .

She took the plate and served the upmaa with pomegranate juice . Taking a bite from upma , keerti forwarded the spoon towards krishi's mouth who turned her face to other side.

" mumma I dont like upmaa ...its so yuck " krishi said making a disgusting face. Keerti somewhere expected this to happen . Naksh and stacy already told her that krishi hates upma and if she dont like she wont eat it at any cost.