50k celebration !!

I am so happy !!!

I am so happy !!!

Thankyou!! To each and every reader who regularly reads my story and appreciation the story and my efforts .

Thankyou to the readers to criticize my thought at some point and gave me suggestion for improvement.

When I started writing this story , I was bit apprehensive and I just started writing as I was having interest but I didn't knew I will at this point of life where people will wait for me for days to update and help me reach this milestone of 50k .

People will think it is just a small thing but a newbie who don't have experience and anything it is a milestone which I never expected to reach my life

People will think it is just a small thing but a newbie who don't have experience and anything it is a milestone which I never expected to reach my life . I always thought my story will be completed in just 30 or 20k reads but you guys made it possible .

Special thanks to the person who regularly vote for author efforts and my brainstorming session and make me smile .

Special thanks to the person who silently read my story and don't vote but without you it won't be possible to reach so thankyou to you too !!

Thankyou my lollipops who stood by me and motivated me whenever I was like low with this wattpad issues and my personal commitment and helped me to balance the things .

My friends when I joined wattpad helped to grow without you I don't think I would have survived here . My babies :
Inkaholic_ Paruthivaishali .

My three mother hens who took care of me just like mom and threaten me everytime whenever I was distracting myself from studies using wattpad and taking stress of unwanted things and helps me in every situation . I love you guys !!
Aarya_25 AkshaKala monali1112

My buddies who wait in every situation when I take break due to my professional carrier and helps me to grow .
JiniPatwani divisha_Sahal nardhanaram Disha018 kapoorPari27 @vishakhaagarwal664 , bhinijain , sonagupta and many more. I am not able to write the names here so please spare me .

This jounrey is being fruitful with many ups and downs but I guess it will be worthwhile jounrey.

Let cheers for 50k of our story of you, I and ours and many more to come .

I cant promise you for update today as a gift though I wanted to give but you know last night I just did and honestly I haven't written a word but I promise I will update tomorrow night or next to next day morning. Hope you guys wait for me and complete the target till then .

Thankyou once again Callmesancheti

Thankyou once again
Callmesancheti