Chapter 43

Thankyou for being their for me . I know what it feels when author does not reply your comments but I was seriously not in condition to reply.  I am taking rest . I tried my best to write as much better I can .

There can be mistakes so please spare them . I will edit as soon when I get time .

A super long chapter ahead . Hope you like it and complete the target if you havent in last chapter

Vote , shade and comment your views .

Target 125 votes

Third person POV

The whole palace was lighten up with magical fairy lights shining in it's own glory . Mesmerizing yellow sandstone monument is spread across 26 acres of lush land with royal outlook and decorated just like a royal fairy with red and white flowers it was beautifying its magnificent architecture more and more . The palace was finally witnessing the royal wedding after 27 years . The most awaited wedding of royal prince . The wedding which will be witness by the guest from all over the world.

The barat was ready to depart to bring the bride , the guest were ready ,Youngsters were ready to rock and roll , the families were ready to celebrate the union of their children, bride was ready to marry her groom but biggest problem was groom wa...

Youngsters were ready to rock and roll , the families were ready to celebrate the union of their children, bride was ready to marry her groom but biggest problem was groom was not ready yet .
Like everytime this groom was taking so much time in getting ready in his attire . He was still in his room getting ready while everyone was waiting for him only .

Naksh look at himself standing in front of mirror where sean and ved were adjusting his shoulder drape while daneil was making him wear his traditional juti . He was wearing a creamish sherwani with shoulder drape and waist belt . It was having light golden embroidered work giving it a royal and elegant look .