chapter 13

Third person POV

" Krishika Singhnia , the daughter of famous business magnate Naksh Singhnia has been brought in hospital in some emergency case . According to the sources , krsihika is having some breathing issues . May god heal her soon and continue watching for further updates ."

Keerti was shocked looking at the screen in front of her . Her ears were numb listening to what the reporter were saying and a snapped of naksh taking krishi in hospital . Her heart and mind weren't responding her at all .

Tears were spilling out of her eyes and she could not decide what she have to do now . She moved back two steps backward and stumbled with the sofa and fall down on her knees. There was a pain in her heart and it was now aching.

"Keerti " manish said loudly and took her in her arms . It was shock for all of them but they knew for keerti it more than that.

"Pa..paa Krishi " keerti broke down in manish arms and hugged him tight .

"Dont worry everything will be fine okay ...she will be fine. Our krishi is fighter " manish said and control himself .

"Papa let's go to hospital. I want to see her please " keerti said looking at him while manish looked at karthik .

" but how can we go keerti. There is lots of security and I don't think they will allow us inside let wait for some time after krishi gets normal we can meet her "karthik reasoned at there was tight security as shown on news channel too .

" no ..kittu please I want to go now and see her . Please lets go there we will call her dad or uncle aunty. Please I want to see her ." keerti said crying noncontrolling while manish nodded too at kartik

" karthik I think we should go . Maybe we can see her or if not we will return back "manish said and karthik nodded.

Keerti quickly went and took her phone and purse and all depart towards the hospital . Keerti was again and again chanting gods name and was praying for krishi's well being

" please kahna ji keep my krishi safe " keerti mumbled closing her eyes tears spilling out of her eyes .

🖤🖤🖤🖤

Naksh was standing numb at the moment outside the ICU. Akshara was crying while naitik was consoling her . There was no emotion on his face . He was blank at the moment . Fear was already gripping his heart as what if something happen to his lifeline .

He have lost all his Hope in love when aahana have left him with two month old krishi in his arms and since then his business and his daughter was only he have apart from his parents .

He turned to look the ICU where doctors were still treating krishi . She was layed on bed surrounding with numerous of wires and doctors were still doing there work. His heart was paining seeing his five year daughter going to this much pain .

He felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned around to see his best friend and brother ved standing there . He hugged him tightly spilling out the pain that he was going through.

Soon the doctor came out and the naksh wiped his tears and look the doctor with a hoping and strong face. Though is was fearing this moment but he need to strong for his daughter .

"Doctor how is she ?? Is she well " naksh said immediately.

" me Singhnia well she is stable now but we cant anything . We needed to the some tests and after reviewing we can tell what is exact scenario and and dont worry she will fine and now out of danger. " doctor said and naksh sighed in relief .